Vicious Machette attack on family in Ballincollig, Cork .. Father dead

Morgellons

Yeah I know .. But supposing it was drug fueled frenzy?

I saw mentioned elsewhere in a discussion about this attack being so frenzied .. another tenuous thing .. that we are seeing an upsurge in a drug that causes huge violence called FLAKKA.
Yes, I forgot, I was assuming they were reasonable people, not drug fuelled monsters.

No, not FLAKKA-that's some scary sh1t, check it out on youtube, madness.

MaireadKelly1

Mods is there any particular reason why this thread is necessary - it will simply be a series of speculative posts about motives and perpetrators by people who have no insight into the events whatsoever.
It's a mystery to me why there is a thread about this tragedy when there is not a whisper about the murder of Bobby Messett or the attempted killing of Pete Taylor on P.ie.

Last edited:

Spirit Of Newgrange

you would be forgiven for wanting to feed the perpetrators of this crime to some ravenous insects..alive.

gerhard dengler

Its an indictment of our society that this story seems to already be fading from the news, asfwk an innocent family man was slaughtered in his own rural home in front of his wife and two kids under 6, I hope this sickening and distressing crime wont fade into the background and be left unsolved, with 4 men were involved,someone will surely know and do the decent thing and contact the gardai. One hopes.
Sadly we live in times when human life in this country has become very cheap, and the "media news cycle" is part of the reason why human life has become very cheap.

Jack Walsh

Sadly we live in times when human life in this country has become very cheap, and the "media news cycle" is part of the reason why human life has become very cheap.
I'm sorry, I don't want to be blase or anyway disrespectful to this poor man, but that simply isn't the case.
This is a remarkably safe and law abiding country by any proportional analysis.

You are a Trump style man
But the simple fact is that this country is by a country mile far more safe than America
Anyone who would imagine bringing children up in America (most especially gun addicted red states) is a safer proposition than Ireland is a fool.

Last edited:

Orbit v2

It's a mystery to me why there is a thread about this tragedy when there is not a whisper about the murder of Bobby Messett or the attempted killing of Pete Taylor on P.ie.
It was discussed in the long running thread about the attack at the Regency hotel.

autiemom

I'm sorry, I don't want to be blase or anyway disrespectful to this poor man, but that simply isn't the case.

But the simple fact is that this country is by a country mile far more safe than America
Anyone who would imagine bringing children up in America (most especially gun addicted red states) is a safer proposition than Ireland is a fool.
Of course Ireland is safer than America we have approx. 5 million people America approx. 360 million
However crime has risen significantly in Ireland

https://www.irishtimes.com/.../crime.../crime-rate-increases-significantly-over-past-yea
https://www.independent.ie/irish.../crime/republic-of-ireland-is-deadliest-place-to-live

Herr Rommel

Are you for real? Murder and violent crimes are daily occurrence now in Ireland and the public are after becoming very desensitised to crimes which would never have happened in the south of Ireland thirty odd years ago. So take your Trump BS elsewhere as this thread has absolutely nothing to do with that only to show the sort of pond life you are to try and score points over a dead man corpse.

Pueblo

Shocking case, the poor children who witnessed their father getting slaughtered will never be the same, can you just imagine the trauma. This has travellers written all over it.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Trampas

Nasty little bigot posts lies again!
You were in like a shot appealing to the Mods to take down the thread...…..just in case Travellers were involved. Seems you are an equal opportunities apologist for savagery.

Hitchcock

You were in like a shot appealing to the Mods to take down the thread...…..just in case Travellers were involved. Seems you are an equal opportunities apologist for savagery.
What is it with you and lies...of course the only reason a nasty little bigot like you is on this thread is in case Travellers are involved.

Hitchcock

I think you'll find the reason for that in posts by Herr Rommel, Luidin, Pueblo, Trampas etc.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom