Vicious Machette attack on family in Ballincollig, Cork .. Father dead

saoirse125

That all sounds fairly irrelevant to me. The guards are depending on the public to provide them with info are they not? They have no hope if people don't talk so it's a good thing everyone is talking. Those masked men with machetes all have neighbors with eyes and ears and the more they talk the better. Get the psychos off the street and out of our estates and we can all raise our kids without worrying about being chopped up in our beds in the middle of the night

saoirse125

and RIP Mikolaj Wilk. Thoughts and prayers are with his poor family. If the same garda resources were devoted to solving murder cases and getting killers of the streets that they devote to guarding the royal ENGLISH family we'd all be a lot safer. Royal lives mean more apparently than us regular Irish citizens.....pity

autiemom

Media very quiet on this, the poor man was slaughtered in his own home in front of his young family last week and forgotten already. Disgusting.

irishproduce

It's common knowledge out in Ballincollig who did it but whenever I post even quotes from newspapers relating to his previous convictions admin deletes it lol
Generally once the locals are talking about it then it is only a matter of time.

You mention "his previous convictions" but the theory is going that it was a gang that did this not a single male?

mr_anderson

Media very quiet on this, the poor man was slaughtered in his own home in front of his young family last week and forgotten already. Disgusting.

I wouldn't say they're quiet.
It's kind of a 'hold off & let the cops do their work' stance.
When they are undoubtedly caught, the meeja will have a field day.

saoirse125

You mention "his previous convictions" but the theory is going that it was a gang that did this not a single male?
Well every gang has a leader right? If you google "A man who stabbed his victim five times in the back in a dispute over a can of Heineken was jailed yesterday for three years" or "rocket launchers ballincollig" you'll understand what I'm talking about

Travis Bickle

As I recall it the only one who was man enough to tell the truth got jailed and the others got off. Some lesson is civic virtue.
It was more to do with the state not being able to show who dealt the killing blow. The moral is kill in a pack.

Levellers

I remember that case, Brian Murphy. They all went to their secondary school principle, (because of the prestige) with their parents to get their stories straight before turning themselves in. A pack of jackals kill a young man by kicking him to death and it's written off as hi-jinks gone awry. One was let out to sit his college exams and was seem in the pub as I recall. Different strokes for different postal codes.
Two of the young men involved in that murder were the sons of two prominent barristers. The Garda were told by the barristers they would not be interviewed. The only way to question them was to arrest them and the barristers said they would sue them for wrongful arrest.

They were not questioned.

shoneen

Well every gang has a leader right? If you google "A man who stabbed his victim five times in the back in a dispute over a can of Heineken was jailed yesterday for three years" or "rocket launchers ballincollig" you'll understand what I'm talking about
Sentences with significant portions suspended again ... :roll:

saoirse125

'Notorious Baltic Gang'
"The main line of enquiry is that he was targeted by an Eastern European gang heavily involved in cannabis growhouses in the county who are also linked with local criminals.

Gardai are investigating whether Mikolaj was murdered by the gang after they tried to pressure the gardener into supplying materials to be used in their enterprises.

Elzbieta has told gardai some of those who hacked Mikolaj to death in front of her spoke with Cork accents. However, it is understood gardai believe that members of the Eastern European gang were also present "

autiemom

"The main line of enquiry is that he was targeted by an Eastern European gang heavily involved in cannabis growhouses in the county who are also linked with local criminals.

Gardai are investigating whether Mikolaj was murdered by the gang after they tried to pressure the gardener into supplying materials to be used in their enterprises.

Elzbieta has told gardai some of those who hacked Mikolaj to death in front of her spoke with Cork accents. However, it is understood gardai believe that members of the Eastern European gang were also present "
so we can presume irish involvement also, given the account of native accents, the baltic latvian connection seems a bit hokey to me tbh, a rural area a law abiding hard working man somehow gets involved with a sophisticated criminal gang?? He tells nobody incuding his wife about it, Its possible I suppose but the cork accent(I read irish not specified) line needs to be thouroughly investigated. A shocking murder all the same

saoirse125

If it wasn't locals why did they raid local homes? Two of the raids were in Ballincollig and one of the cars was seized from car park next to Ballincollig garda station.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom