victims’ day

McSlaggart

"Begley's 'hand of friendship' a charade, say unionists after new MP's hunger strike eulogy" 1 Which should be seen alongside the orange order is taking a stand! "innocent victims of the Troubles and their families would remain a key priority for the Orange Institution"2

Could an Orange man explain why the Order has loyalist terrorists in its ranks and in its respected dead?

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/politics/begleys-hand-of-friendship-a-charade-say-unionists-after-new-mps-hunger-strike-eulogy-36895314.html

Read more at: https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/crime/orange-order-instigates-new-day-of-remembrance-for-its-troubles-victims-1-8481226

vivabrigada

"Begley's 'hand of friendship' a charade, say unionists after new MP's hunger strike eulogy" 1 Which should be seen alongside the orange order is taking a stand! "innocent victims of the Troubles and their families would remain a key priority for the Orange Institution"2

Could an Orange man explain why the Order has loyalist terrorists in its ranks and in its respected dead?

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/politics/begleys-hand-of-friendship-a-charade-say-unionists-after-new-mps-hunger-strike-eulogy-36895314.html

Read more at: https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/crime/orange-order-instigates-new-day-of-remembrance-for-its-troubles-victims-1-8481226
Mentioning Bobby Sands scares the fuk out of unionists.
His refusal to allow the British to criminalise Irish Republicans was beyond their comprehension.
Even commemorating him is now being pushed as sectarian, divisive and to be demonised.
By British unionists in Ireland who's leader is bailing out when the British leave Ireland.
Leaderless, clueless, aimless and still shouting "What about the Ra?!

mac tíre

Unsuccessful Unionist candidates' fury as successful Republican candidate attends Republican commemoration.

Sloooooooooow news day.

theloner

:lol: Let theloner get this right, unionists are in a state of fury because a SF MP marked the 37th anniversary of Bobby Sands' death. Quality street lads.

mac tíre

:lol: Let theloner get this right, unionists are in a state of fury because a SF MP marked the 37th anniversary of Bobby Sands' death. Quality street lads.
Quality Street? 'Tis the bottom of the barrel. It's important they keep their potential voters on edge, just to keep them interested and ready, lest an election is called.
Short termism - but it works. In the short term.

McSlaggart

I think this type of crying wolf causes major damage to the well being of the Unionist community in places like Tyrone. It may well impact on the thinking of young unionists and their choice of staying in the county or not. I get the impression that a lot more unionist university graduates do not return to the county.

GDPR

My family was directly effected by the Shankill bomb however I have come to realize that it played a vital part in bringing the low intensity war to an end, and while it was one of the PIRA's more messy and desperate operations I don't believe that they were planning for it to turn out like it did. The thing is that without the PIRA's campaign most probably the CNR population in Northern Ireland would be in the same situation as "Arab Israelis" are today- therefore it would be a bit creepy if the people they served didn't commemorate them.

McSlaggart

My family was directly effected by the Shankill bomb however I have come to realize that it played a vital part in bringing the low intensity war to an end, and while it was one of the PIRA's more messy and desperate operations I don't believe that they were planning for it to turn out like it did.
I would tend to agree with you on the outcome was not their intention.

"“We judge ourselves by our intentions and others by their behaviour.”

Stephen M.R. Covey

between the bridges

Eh? Had he a sweet tooth?...

vivabrigada

between the bridges

^^^^^ There's the fear I was pointing out raising it's trembling head.^^^^^^^
Can't say moi fears Quality street, but moi does prefer Roses...

Anywho by her own logic ye lot of big girls blouses spend months every year fearing a colour and a flower...

between the bridges

Yep. I'm afeared of those purple triffids.
Pffft we all know yer afeard of yer west Brits leanings getting ye chucked out of the ar la la cult...

vivabrigada

Can't say moi fears Quality street, but moi does prefer Roses...

Anywho by her own logic ye lot of big girls blouses spend months every year fearing a colour and a flower...
Ah Bridget, we spent a few days putting manners on the sectarian Orange Order. We don't even have to bother anymore, they got the message.

between the bridges

Ah Bridget, we spent a few days putting manners on the sectarian Orange Order. We don't even have to bother anymore, they got the message.
Great sound bite Vivy, but the fact that ye and the rest of the jerk circle spend all day everyday in a frenzied whingefest about the OO makes a complete mockery of yer comment...

NEXT...

vivabrigada

Great sound bite Vivy, but the fact that ye and the rest of the jerk circle spend all day everyday in a frenzied whingefest about the OO makes a complete mockery of yer comment...

NEXT...
Putting manners on the Orange Order, who once ran this place, isn't a soundbite, brother, it's what actually happened.
You are the fool who keeps starting crazy threads about fascits, flegs and such without a hint of self awareness.
It's like you forget you told us your a proud Orangeman.
It's very entertaining.

boldfenianman

Quality Street? 'Tis the bottom of the barrel. It's important they keep their potential voters on edge, just to keep them interested and ready, lest an election is called.
Or a referendum.

between the bridges

NEXT...
followed by
Putting manners on the Orange Order, who once ran this place, isn't a soundbite, brother, it's what actually happened.
You are the fool who keeps starting crazy threads about fascits, flegs and such without a hint of self awareness.
It's like you forget you told us your a proud Orangeman.
It's very entertaining.
Moi tanks ye for confirming moi's point so quickly, DUH...

NEXT...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies