• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Victims Family Seek MP's Reply

between the bridges

The son of a Protestant man murdered by the IRA in south Down has marked the 34th anniversary of his death by asking the area’s MP for his views on the killing.

“I have challenged Chris Hazzard repeatedly to condemn my father’s murder and he refuses to do so,” Mr Heenan said.

“He just goes to ground, and it’s very apparent he’s not interested or finds the questions posed difficult to answer.

“So you have Chris Hazzard championing the cause of victims on his own side, but he lacks the manners to condemn murders such as my father’s on the other. For me, all murder is wrong and no terrorist has the right to take anyone’s life.

“Usually they come out with a line about people who were murdered by republicans as having been ‘part of the war’ and nonsense like that, but my father was a Protestant man who had no connection with the security forces, so it seems they don’t know how to handle that uncomfortable truth, which evidently exposes the raw underlying sectarian motives of their depraved campaign.

Sf/Ra hierarchy of victimhood exposed yet again...

death or glory

Just a bigoted sectarian scummy party.

McSlaggart

The son of a Protestant man murdered by the IRA in south Down has marked the 34th anniversary of his death by asking the area’s MP for his views on the killing.

“I have challenged Chris Hazzard repeatedly to condemn my father’s murder and he refuses to do so,” Mr Heenan said.

“He just goes to ground, and it’s very apparent he’s not interested or finds the questions posed difficult to answer.

“So you have Chris Hazzard championing the cause of victims on his own side, but he lacks the manners to condemn murders such as my father’s on the other. For me, all murder is wrong and no terrorist has the right to take anyone’s life.

“Usually they come out with a line about people who were murdered by republicans as having been ‘part of the war’ and nonsense like that, but my father was a Protestant man who had no connection with the security forces, so it seems they don’t know how to handle that uncomfortable truth, which evidently exposes the raw underlying sectarian motives of their depraved campaign.

Sf/Ra hierarchy of victimhood exposed yet again...

The sad truth is during "war" it is often the non military who suffer the worst.

Newrybhoy

And a condemnation by a politician who was not even born then will never bring the victim back.
The two vermin his building is named after we're dead before he was born yet he feels the need to glorify them.

Pig and grunt.

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

Chris Hazzard? Sure that's a Prod name

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

DOG I know a lad who was abused as an altar boy by a Priest and he had a very Prod name. In fact I think the Priest purposely picked on him because of his name.

RasherHash

The two vermin his building is named after we're dead before he was born yet he feels the need to glorify them.

Pig and grunt.
All sides glorify their heroes.

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

Glaucon are you saying SF should condemn every murder carried out by the Ra?

between the bridges

It should be easy to condemn this terrible murder. The victim's son has suffered terribly and deserves compassion. Unsurprising stuff from SF.
Indeed, instead the MP elected to represent him runs away from him...

between the bridges

Glaucon

Glaucon are you saying SF should condemn every murder carried out by the Ra?
Every civilian murder, absolutely and unequivocally. It is useless to expect them to condemn ''military'' deaths but any so-called army worth its salt should own up to killing and/or harming civilians. SF regularly avoids doing this.

death or glory

Every civilian murder, absolutely and unequivocally. It is useless to expect them to condemn ''military'' deaths but any so-called army worth its salt should own up to killing and/or harming civilians. SF regularly avoids doing this.
So it never was a legitimate army.

RasherHash

Nonsense, the Brits and yanks regularly avoid saying anything about civilian deaths and are often dragging kicking and screaming to amit it...

Buchaill Dana

They all do...

Mickeymac

When the Brit State forces engage in murder and collusion with the death squads within unionism resulting in the deaths of hundreds of innocents ruthlessly murdered because of their religion avoid such issues, why should a political party become involved in all of that?

International courts is where the perps I mentioned above should be.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies