Village manual or Assassination of Donald Trump

ne0ica

As if the Left in Ireland couldn't go any lower today's magazine offers a manual for Assassination of Donald Trump for Assassination of Donald Trump

I find this frankly disgusting but given the intolerant scmmy nature of some on the left in Ireland I'm frankly not surprised.

"The February issue of Village magazine – on shelves from today – complete with a simple, if frankly gasp-inducing, visual aid for potential Donald Trump assassins"

The Lone Nut Issue | Broadsheet.ie

stopdoingstuff

Very amusing. It is good that people are finally showing who they really are and what they really stand for. I feel justified in my instinct to trust neither right nor left, and even more justified in having an escape route for when the continent finally gets flushed down the ************************ter by its own delinquent elites.

Old Mr Grouser

As if the Left in Ireland couldn't go any lower today's magazine offers a manual for Assassination of Donald Trump for Assassination of Donald Trump

I find this frankly disgusting but given the intolerant scmmy nature of some on the left in Ireland I'm frankly not surprised.

"The February issue of Village magazine – on shelves from today – complete with a simple, if frankly gasp-inducing, visual aid for potential Donald Trump assassins"

That doesn't surprise me at all.

There's always been a Violent Left faction in American Politics.

And Obama is friendly with a former Weatherman terrorist.

But this thread won't go far. The people on P.ie just don't want to know.

GDPR

"Madonna" talked openly about her seriously considering blowing up the White House because of Trump's victory. Can you imagine that five years' ago?

ne0ica

"Madonna" talked openly about her seriously considering blowing up the White House because of Trump's victory. Can you imagine that five years' ago?
Imagine what a career ending moment it would have been for a celebrity who said the same thing at a Tea party rally.

Mick Mac

That doesn't surprise me at all.

There's always been a Violent Left faction in American Politics.

And Obama is friendly with a former Weatherman terrorist.

But this thread won't go far. The people on P.ie just don't want to know.
This in Ireland.

Its good for sales. The link between righteous outrage, cheap gimmicks and making some money off it once again rears its head. Bit of healthy cynicism would help.

Mick

GDPR

If you had bothered to read the article, instead of just looking at the pictures and spelling out the small words, you would see the author concludes that assassinating Trump would be (a) undemocratic and (b) pointless, as he is likely to be impeached anyway.

*Literate person here* :)

Boy M5

Shame you didn't read the editorial before posting:
The key words to their conclusion to the question on their cover is "clearly against violence" "stick to democracy"

Mick Mac

If you had bothered to read the article, instead of just looking at the pictures and spelling out the small words, you would see the author concludes that assassinating Trump would be (a) undemocratic and (b) pointless, as he is likely to be impeached anyway.

*Literate person here* :)
Exactly, its just a gimmick to shift copy.

Like Madonna, another gimmick.

Mick

ne0ica

The key words to their conclusion to the question on their cover is "clearly against violence" "stick to democracy"
"Islam is the scourge of humanity and all Muslims should be deported"
" -Probably undemocratic and impractical in reality."

Didn't you read the byline

It is, of course, a disgraceful graphic and to be depracted fully.

That is the media.

Thank Christ that politicians such as Sarah Palin don't use crosshairs imagery and that subsequently political opponents don't get shot.

ETA: Madonna is, of course, a total dick, but I thought that was a given.

Volatire

A picture speaks a thousand words.

It's clear what these Irish media filth are up to.

Franzoni

Imagine what a career ending moment it would have been for a celebrity who said the same thing at a Tea party rally.
Once you realise that you are heading down the road of a tea party supporter you have bigger problems than worrying about your career.....

No one who follows the ways of the carpenter can square that circle and still call themselves a Christian .....

ne0ica

Exactly, its just a gimmick to shift copy.

Like Madonna, another gimmick.

Mick
Seem to remember it wasn't such a joke when Sarah Palin had a cross hairs on Democratic seats and Gabrielle Giffords got shot.

Betson

I have no issue with them printing whatever image they want , free press and all that. But I suspect if such a image had been posted in the last 8 years of Obama by another publication(regardless of the small print) their journalists would be the among the first out with indignation roaring about incitement to violence etc etc.

If they want to be edgy etc , do one of Allah in the crosshairs.

There there. You'll get over it, my little snowflake. We're *all* snowflakes after all.

Be proud. "Je suis un snowflake". Say it and be proud. Buy the t-shirt.

ne0ica

I have no issue with them printing whatever image they want , free press and all that. But I suspect if such a image had been posted in the last 8 years of Obama by another publication(regardless of the small print) their journalists would be the among the first out with indignation roaring about incitement to violence etc etc.

If they want to be edgy etc , do one of Allah in the crosshairs.
And Vinnie Browne himself would be leading the indignation.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies