VinB 8/11/10

stripey cat

Donegal By-Election Candidates on Vincent Browne

All the main parties' candidates on the show tonight.

ManOfReason

I've never voted for a FFer or a SFer - but after hearing 90 seconds the FF gombeen, the LAB guy and the FG guy if I lived in Donegal I'd already have decided to vote for SFs Doherty without hearing a word form him, just for forcing the election.

j26

Doherty wins the 90 second roundup!

The Labour guy was pathetic - I'll make representations for people. That kind of clientalism is part of the problem in this country

stripey cat

They are all pretty bland.

The unctious FF candidate seemed to believe that the electorate owe him their votes because of how much he has done for them.

Sync

The SFer's putting forward a compelling case.

Ah Well

Go on Donegal make a Statement - FFer to bottom the Election below the Independents :D

(Sadly unlikely tho)

SFInbhear

Cant get TV3 in the six counties, does anyone know how to get it online other than the TV3 website?

stripey cat

McBrearty seemed a bit nervous, tripping over his words. I've seen him on the media before and he's been okay. I wonder what's up?

j26

To the FF candidate - Why didn't you mention FF in your 90 second talk? :D:D

stripey cat

Fianna Fáil candidate is very good at sticking up for himself, but does being that full of your own importance really work on the electorate?

SFInbhear

McBrearty seemed a bit nervous, tripping over his words. I've seen him on the media before and he's been okay. I wonder what's up?
No disrespect to the Donegal media but Vinne is at a different level. And also the media are starting to pressurise the Labour Party.

Superindigoman

I cant belive how much support labour have, can you not see that they dont have a clue, they will not say anything there going to do, they have no ideas, they will be worse that FF, please dont vote them in people

Ah Well

Jaysus McBrearty is promising more than the Good Lord himself .... We will do this, we will do that etc etc etc

factual

I've never voted for a FFer or a SFer - but after hearing 90 seconds the FF gombeen, the LAB guy and the FG guy if I lived in Donegal I'd already have decided to vote for SFs Doherty without hearing a word form him, just for forcing the election.
That is encouraging, as it comes from someone who does not normally support SF.

Gabha Óir

Ó Dohmnaill - He's no Aodh Rua

Mc Brearty - I wouldn't tell him to his face that I wasn't voting for him

O'Neill - Oh, dear. Where's his wet nurse?

Doherty - Vinny's newest best friend and soon to be newest enemy.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies