VinB 8/11/10

TonyB

Twitter
technopolitics
go on ya good thing macbrearty...vote for me!

baldbear

If i was from Donegal i wouldn't go near the Labour or FG Candidate, pure spoofers. The SF and FF candidate are the only intelligent sounding guys.

constitutionus

All talking over each other.. I don't know who's worse..

its annoying isnt it ?

i love a good barney as much as the next guy but not when its incomprehensible.

vinnie needs to step in a bit more.

now its basically decended into a "vote for me ! " slagging match.

fonzie

I feel very sorry for the poor people of Donegal if this is the best the establishment parties can do.

Sync

What this evening has taught me is how much I dislike the Donegal accent.

nonpartyboy

punch up coming....i cannot believe a shinner is head and shoulders above the rest of them...what the ************************ is going on in this country !.

mr. jings

subs...wearing jerseys...pat the copes wife...

oh dear - I'm off to watch The Trip.

This Country

If this is the best the non-SF parties could scrape together I'm not surprised it was only SF who had the initiative to push for the election. Doherty is the only one even vaguely worthy of national politics.

Can't help but feel sorry for the FF guy - he's clearly the fall guy as it's an un-winable election for them.

Keith-M

Website
www.allkindsofeverything.ie
What was McBrearty on about? Eight Euro for a bond? Wha?
This is just a taster of how Labour will crash and burn in the General Election campaign. You can only get away with vacuous platitudes for so long. They just don't have the heavy hitters around the country to take on the big parties. If all their candidates are of the same calibre as McBrearty then they'll be lucky to pass 30 TDs.

Ah Well

McBrearty is an embarassment ... the minute he opens his mouth ... Gilmore must be doing a facepalm :lol:

DCon

I really hope FG and Labour chose dummies in order to hand SF their votes and keep FF out.

If they didn't, serious questions need to be asked

Where'smyNAMA?

jesus wept......all the candidates are a bit of a joke although doherty sounds the part even if i don't agree with policies. Mcbrearty is horrendous.

dresden8

This is just a taster of how Labour will crash and burn in the General Election campaign. You can only get away with vacuous platitudes for so long. They just don't have the heavy hitters around he country to take on the big parties. If all they candidates are of the same calibre as McBrearty then they be lucky to pass 30 TDs.
Ryan in Dublin North is a moron, plain and simple.

Goldencircle

Round 1 :

Doherty

O Domhnaill shows himself for the slimey FFer he is.

FG - Useless

McBrearty

Eh, What can say, got one good dig in (4th sub), but hopeless.

Ah Well

Well as a debate that was Doherty's, followed by the FFer who is tainted by association. The other two can just go home, it's a long drive :rolleyes:

stripey cat

What this evening has taught me is how much I dislike the Donegal accent.
It's a great accent. I used to have a job phoning people up around the country and Donegal was my favourite.

What's the code for Donegal? 09 or 07?

turdsl

I thought the Fine Gael candidate looked good on TV last night Very disappointed
in him tonight, Much more life in the Fianna Fail man. talking pure nonsense I doubt the electorate can fall for this. Doherty head and shoulder above the rest.

bm42

What a shower of gob************************es. Doherty is the only electable candidate. WTF were labour thinking with this McBrearty fool.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies