• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

#VINB Mon 25/3/2013: Cyprus - problem solved?

constitutionus

yeah he's essentially teaching people to be abritageurs.

i.e dabbling in the stock market.

i like the guy as it gives us someone with some financial clout but who exists outside the banking system so we dont have to worried about him going all jim power/dan mcglaughlin.

doesnt mean he cant be talking bollocks, but hes not an insider.

hemlock

because the promise to separate sovereign debt was another lie

emulator

Why does that Peter Brown chap end up on VB ?

Doesn't he have a school that suposedly teaches people how to invest.... he must be doing great if he can teach other people to make money !
I knew I'd seen him before somewhere....

jmcc

Guess Vinnie is pissed off that he didn't spend his time starting banks instead of failed publications. :)

iago1709

Much more incisive commentary and social analysis available over on RTE2, (Hardy Bucks repeat)

ned green

The Unelected cabal in Brussells have so far destroyed completely 2 economies since they imposed the Euro.Spain appears to be the next one in their sights,and it's inevitable as the contagion spreads,the rest will fall in a domino effect.Time methinks to batten down the hatches.

constitutionus

christ for a second there i thought whelan was channelling macwilliams !

he sounded just like him.

:D

hemlock

The Unelected cabal in Brussells have so far destroyed completely 2 economies since they imposed the Euro.Spain appears to be the next one in their sights,and it's inevitable as the contagion spreads,the rest will fall in a domino effect.Time methinks to batten down the hatches.
just 2?

Ribeye

Why does that Peter Brown chap end up on VB ?

Doesn't he have a school that suposedly teaches people how to invest.... he must be doing great if he can teach other people to make money !
It's not a school, it's an institute,

Fancy eh,

I don't think there's an actual building though, it's a sort of imaginary institute,

:)

constitutionus

its getting real now.

the safety of your gosh in the bank.

pearse saying what ive been saying here, ALL the EZ finance ministers signed off on this so we know where they stand.

TBH i dont think its gonna be spain, i think ITALY could be next as the crisis jumps there attempting to prempt it.

jmcc

A true revolutionary move would be to identify these people and liquidate them. At least Lenin and co had the guts to do something like that. Today's Left seems to be happy to just talk. :)

Mr. Bumble

The people who teach you how to invest are very like the soothsayers on the much lamented Psychics Live. If they can predict the future they can predict the lotto numbers or share prices.

Ribeye

"austerity is over"

Oh dear, the austerity hasn't even begun yet Petey,

jmcc

The people who teach you how to invest are very like the soothsayers on the much lamented Psychics Live. If they can predict the future they can predict the lotto numbers or share prices.
Here's the core of the courses: buy low and sell high.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies