• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

#VINB Mon 29/4/2013: Abortion legislation row

mr. jings

I suppose it'll give me a break from the Adams/O'Callaghan dance....

spidermom

Fionnan Sheehan was hilarious about Matthews today....."he talked for 45 minutes and said nowt" (on Marian!!)

Colin M

Sick to the teeth of TV/Radio discussions, on this. Will give it a pass.

constitutionus

jays norm i was getting worried !

:D

dont know if even the lovely sarah can keep me watching tonight. just off a high from watching a program on dave allen and dont fancy getting brought down over this issue.

:D

Ribeye

In order to make up for my lack of posts lack week, I give you these two delicious nuggets of deliciousness, courtesy of The Furby Intellugence Services,

US - The Obama Administration s about to be hit by a scandal relating to the Boston Bombings that is likely to result in impeachment proceedings, and possibly criminal charges,

UK - The entire British police establishment is about to be hit with a massive scandal involving the systematic sexual abuse of children, and the cover up thereof, which includes the murder of a number of adults, this may also bring down the British govt,

Now, let's see what Pete Matthews has to say on vinb,

storybud1

Watch Vinnie savage the pro-choice lady?

What was I thinking? Vinnie being impartial.

Watch Vinnie try and trip up Matthews and ramp up the speed and volume of the questions.

Ribeye

Pete must be up to something,

Why else would he be on tonight,

turdsl

Is Peter lacking insight,what is he doing there tonight. He should hold his fire.

constitutionus

jays matthews looks awfull.

something serious is going on with him. always thought he was a fish out of water in FG anyway and reckon he joined for the same reason george lee did i.e they were no brainers to win.

but now by his demenour it look like he could seriously consider walking.

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
jays matthews looks awfull.

something serious is going on with him. always thought he was a fish out of water in FG anyway and reckon he joined for the same reason george lee did i.e they were no brainers to win.

but now by his demenour it look like he could seriously consider walking.
Seriously, giving the whole thing up... and become a consultant panellist on #vinb.

Ribeye

That's a stupid question vinny,

ShoutingIsLeadership

Up to 20 FG TDs seem willing to subvert the will of the SC and 2 referenda; to think it considers itself the law and order party.

Ribeye

Yeah, but the baby would already be dead????