• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

#VINB Tue 13/11/2012: Third level grants and fees

drummed

We should have farmers running the country. Everyone would be making a fortune with dodgy diesel, fake vat receipts, CAP payments, free university places etc. We'd have to teach them to read and write first but things would be grand then. Things would be grand altogether so they would.
Your saying the current system is working out well? I admire a man with lofty standards.:)

dub14

Another shambles. Anything the public sector attempt ends in disaster. Who would give any VEC control over this sort of task? A more incompetent and pointless organisation would be hard to imagine. Minister should walk the plank.

But.............its Ruari Quinn so no chance of that. Most over rated politician in Ireland since Mary Harney retired. A total waste of space.
Don't know where to start with this. A Taoiseachs award no less.....

CDVEC - On-line Grants System receives Taoiseach's Public Service Excellence Award

Mr. Bumble

Your saying the current system is working out well? I admire a man with lofty standards.:)
Yeah, considering everything the country is still ticking. You admire men with lofty standards? Were you up with the other bogmen supporting the martyr Quinn?

hemlock

bit of eye candy for the ladies tonight

Mr. Bumble

Derek Nolan looks like tonight's prey.

constitutionus

jaysus true what they say about events.

these lads DO NOT want to be talking about this issue !

:D

drummed

Yeah, considering everything the country is still ticking. You admire men with lofty standards? Were you up with the other bogmen supporting the martyr Quinn?
Nah, i was busy that day. Must have been e-mailing the insurance ombudsman's about what they were doing over the last 10 years,the insurance industry was'nt part of it i susect. Still waiting for them to get back to me.............

Ribeye

"our policy is that there is an expert group looking at the matter"

A man of principles eh:):):)

44percent

66 groups barely got the thing done before Xmas the old way. Now one group is supposed to do it in less time. Common sense would suggest unless they have the same resources as the 66 or work 24/7 or have some super computer system it can't be done. Especially when the public service is cut to shreds. Do more with less exposed as the political bull************************ it is. Mr Quinn has need to consider his position, again.

Mr. Bumble

Nah, i was busy that day. Must have been e-mailing the insurance omdudsman's office about what they were doing over the past 10 years. Overseeing the insurance industry was'nt part of it i susect. Still waiting for them to get back to me.............
No they were probably at this famous party that everyone partied at. Everyone except me.

dresden8

Another shambles. Anything the public sector attempt ends in disaster. Who would give any VEC control over this sort of task? A more incompetent and pointless organisation would be hard to imagine. Minister should walk the plank.

But.............its Ruari Quinn so no chance of that. Most over rated politician in Ireland since Mary Harney retired. A total waste of space.
Upset at the farmers having to wait for money they've scammed out of the government?

Qu'elle surprise!

PUFF DADDY

"our policy is that there is an expert group looking at the matter"

A man of principles eh:):):)
He looks terrified as does any party does not have the BALLS to take on the abortion issue end of...can kicking if you will..

constitutionus

He looks terrified as does any party does not have the BALLS to take on the abortion issue end of...can kicking if you will..
Was my first thought too puffy.

i slag off the EU with whats its done over the financial crisis but our lot take can kicking to a whole new level.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies