• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

#VINB Tue 14/5/2013: Big shake-up in the health service?

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates

Paul Cullen, Health correspondent The Irish Times Breaking News | Irish & International Headlines | The Irish Times
Regina Doherty, FG TD Meath East Regina Doherty TD
Billy Kelleher, FF TD Cork North Central Billy Kelleher, Spokesperson on Health | Fianna Fáil
Niamh Lyons, Political correspondent Irish Daily Mai https://twitter.com/niamh_lyons

Not sure what specific aspect of our health service the panel will be discussing … but does it really matter - it’s Vinny. But the panel should make it an interesting show tonight probably on the latest Government announcement of a big shake-up of the health service: 49 hospitals reorganised into 6 groups …

Consultants seek meeting with Health Minister over hospital reorganisation | Irish Examiner
Health Care in Ireland
Health Insurance Private Ireland Irish Cover Comparisons Benefits Compare Cheap
Healthcare in the Republic of Ireland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Welcome to the Department of Health

Paper preview:
Claire Darmody, East Coast FM Claire Darmody - East Coast FM - Wicklow's Favourite Station
Lydia Murphy, Producer #VINB https://twitter.com/lydiamurph

Previous #VINB: http://www.politics.ie/forum/backstage/210609-vinb-mon-13-5-2013-bus-eireann-lrc-talks-croke-park-2-a.html

Online: Aertv | Watch Irish TV live online Or tv3 catch-up through: Catch-up TV, Entertainment, News, Sport, Soaps and all your favourite Irish and International shows from TV3

<< Tv3 have launched a News website: Catch-up TV, Entertainment, News, Sport, Soaps and all your favourite Irish and International shows from TV3

Oh! And well done Ryan Dolan and the lads in the Eurovision semis. >>

Ribeye

It's a good thing Niamh is in, I need to refresh my straightness after that Eurovision,

:)

neiphin

It's a good thing Niamh is in, I need to refresh my straightness after that Eurovision,

:)
blokesbloke will straighten you out

Mr. Bumble

Looks like Doherty is tonight's sacrificial lamb.

Ribeye

Bressie is on Primetime,

GIVE ME STRENGHT!

Ribeye

Why is Regina on too talk about health matters,

Is it because she is Reilly's lapdog perhaps?

an innocent abroad

Bressie is on Primetime,

GIVE ME STRENGHT!

Did you watch? He made a very valuable contribution to the programme, cos he himself had suicidal thoughts when he was younger and just wanted to let young people know there is help out there.... he even spoke about being completely paralised with fear doing the talent show and how he needed to be lifted off the floor, so paralised with fear...

mr. jings

Did you watch? He made a very valuable contribution to the programme, cos he himself had suicidal thoughts when he was younger and just wanted to let young people know there is help out there.... he even spoke about being completely paralised with fear doing the talent show and how he needed to be lifted off the floor, so paralised with fear...
Ah, maybe I spoke too soon. I'll give him that one, so.

mr. jings

Er, what did your lot do with the health service for a decade and a half, Billy? When we had cash, Billy?

james toney

Does Regina still owe all that money to the tax man?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies