• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

#VINB Tue 21/5/2013: Is Ireland a tax haven?

Astral Peaks

Details are not available yet from tv3. Panel details will be included as soon as known/broadcast.
John Fitzgerald of ESRI, Constantine G and his white pussy cat, & Brian Keegan of ICA Plus Noirin Hegarty to analyse Shatter's speech and paper preview
Is Ireland a tax haven, assisting multinational corporations to avoid paying taxes? Plus Alan Shatter's half hearted apology to MW

What journalists say:

What posters say:[/I]

Paper preview:

Online: http://www.aertv.ie/ Or tv3 catch-up through: Catch-up TV, Entertainment, News, Sport, Soaps and all your favourite Irish and International shows from TV3 Yeah, I know, it's pathetic, sorry. Haven't a clue what is going on tonight.​

Last edited:

darkknight

from the show's Producer:

Lisa-Marie Berry ‏@LMBER 45s

#vinb Is Ireland a tax haven, assisting multinational corporations to avoid paying taxes? Plus Alan Shatter's half hearted apology to MW

Sync

It's all downhill without Norman!!!!

ger12

Think tax matters were to be discussed tonight. Might be a late change of plan though.

gatsbygirl20

Normie!!...where is Normie?? Astral,what have you done to him? He would never miss a Vinnie night without starting a thread to explain his absence.....

ruserious

I thought you were doing tonight.......
Nope, next Monday for one show only.

<< Good news, your firm favourite, Astral Peaks, will be setting up the #VINB threads in my absence in the next fortnight. I’m sure you will be very supportive and not troll or try to de-rail the threads. I’ll be watching from afar that you are all behaving yourselves. And I’m sure that other hot poster, ruserious, will also get a warm welcome from you when he does the thread next Monday. >>

Astral Peaks

It's all downhill without Norman!!!!
You try doing this with no info, not a sausage......on a banjaxed laptop that has no functioning Return key?

darkknight

Lisa-Marie Berry (Producer) ‏@LMBER 56s

Is Ireland a tax haven, assisting multinational corporations to avoid paying taxes?

Plus Alan Shatter's half hearted apology to MW

On #vinb

John Fitzgerald of ESRI,

Constantin Gurdgiev

& Brian Keegan of ICA

Plus Noirin Hegarty to analyse Shatter's speech and paper preview

carlovian

Strong line up.

And discussing current affairs, you say.

Count me in.

Mountaintop

The only logical conclusion is that Norm can't open the thread because he's actually a guest on the show....

Astral Peaks

Details are not available yet from tv3. Panel details will be included as soon as known/broadcast.
John Fitzgerald of ESRI, @GTCost & Brian Keegan of ICA Plus Noirin Hegarty to analyse Shatter's speech and paper preview
Is Ireland a tax haven, assisting multinational corporations to avoid paying taxes? Plus Alan Shatter's half hearted apology to MW

What journalists say:

What posters say:[/I]

Paper preview:

Online: http://www.aertv.ie/ Or tv3 catch-up through: Catch-up TV, Entertainment, News, Sport, Soaps and all your favourite Irish and International shows from TV3 Yeah, I know, it's pathetic, sorry. Haven't a clue what is going on tonight.​
Updated now, sort of.

jmcc

Well Google seemed to be borked for a while there. Wonder if it will have details about the MNC's tax affairs?

darkknight

My version is clearer!

Lisa-Marie Berry (Producer) ‏@LMBER 56s

Is Ireland a tax haven, assisting multinational corporations to avoid paying taxes?

Plus Alan Shatter's half hearted apology to MW

On #vinb

John Fitzgerald of ESRI,

Constantin Gurdgiev

& Brian Keegan of ICA

Plus Noirin Hegarty to analyse Shatter's speech and paper preview