• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

#VINB Wed 1/5/2013: Trade unions this May Day

Expose the lot of them

I cannot look at this.The guy does not quite irritate me as much as the Hobbit, but he's getting there...

He has that brash over-confidence and flushed head-boy cheeks of the classic goody-two-shoes, smug, smirking Junior Chamber of Commerce type who is so right-wing in his teens that you wonder where he will end up at 50.....an Indian Ashram? A hippy commune smoking dope and jeering at "bread-heads" ?
He is so obnoxious he will probably persuade many people to join a trade union. As my posting history shows I have utter contempt for the current TU leadership but that creep puts them in the halfpenny place. I wonder how many lucrative deals he has had paid for with taxpayers' money. Gob************************.

Heligoland

Who is he really? Who does he represent? What is his qualification for being invited onto the show?

And is that his school uniform?

sport02

It's not just the bankers, it's our deficit too. This guy along with Richard Boyd Barrett and Clare Daly and Joe Higgins ain't got a clue. McGuirk impressive tonight.

RahenyFG

Did the guy in the middle admit to dying his hair?

darkknight

They're so busy drawing lines in the sand that they failed to notice the tide going out!

2 nil to McLurk,
He brings up Google and Intel, to work for those companies you need to be a third level graduate. Those who work for Google and the like would be in the higher paid bracket of the private sector. Trade Unions ideally should only be interested in protecting low paid, unskilled, semi skilled workers as they are typically at the mercy of their employers.

Franzoni

McGuirk talking sh1te as usual he is some tool....he won't be happy until were sending our firstborn out to work at ten years old like it was the 18th century all over...

Ribeye

3 nil to McLurk,

constitutionus

ya notice union heads have to talk about bankers to find someone earning more money than them ?

nicht besonders

This is sub-PhilSoc garbage. Self-publicist McGuirk given yet another platform.

fecker

I'm slightly warming to the right wing guy, this feels odd.

Ribeye

McLurk is doin a Bayern on the Redz,

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies