• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

#VINB Wed 19/12/2012: Tonight Media Awards 2012

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
Media Awards on Wednesday ...

Awards up for grabs are:
* Journalist of the Year
* Newspaper of the Year
* Story of the Year
* Blog of the Year
* Columnist of the Year
* Citizen journalist of the year international

Panelists:
Malachy Browne, Politico.ie https://twitter.com/malachybrowne
Noirin Hegarty, Journalist
John McGuirk, You only think you hate me https://twitter.com/john_mcguirk
Marie-Louise O'Donnell, Senator
Gavan Titley, NUIM https://twitter.com/GavanTitley

Previous #VINB: http://www.politics.ie/forum/media/178264-vinb-dec-20th-2011-review-2011-including-awards.html

Online: Aertv | Watch Irish TV live online Or tv3 catch-up through: Catch-up TV, Entertainment, News, Sport, Soaps and all your favourite Irish and International shows from TV3

<< Backstagers is a recent, Invite-yourself Group on this site for anyone who has contributed to a Backstage thread, like this one. Why not join? Click on Groups, click Backstagers, click Join, and away you go … Oh!, and you can always leave if you don’t like what you see. >>

FORWARD PLANNING:
Thur 20/12/2012: #VINB Political Awards 2012
No show
Wed 26/12/2012: Stephen’s Night SPECIAL #VINB
No show
Mon 7/1/2013: #VINB returns

Mushroom

Keep it in the family ... I'd say.

Notice also when Colette Browne from the Irish Examiner is on, she very 'chatty' with Vinny. [Uncle Vinny maybe??]
Or even closer. She's the image of him.

pmcdot

Oh God not that O'Donnell woman again, Norm have you no control over the panel? Or abolition of the Senate maybe?

Mushroom

Oh God not that O'Donnell woman again, Norm have you no control over the panel? Or abolition of the Senate maybe?
She was quite good on Pat Kenny this morning, in all fairness.

oggy

Citizen journalist of the year international, will tune in tonight just to find out what that could be

jmcc

This may turn out to be another Vinnie show that can be described by the acronym WGAF. (Who gives a f*ck?)

Vinnie had Saint Glenna (slayer of the dragon) on last night so it was kind of inevitable that Fine Gael/Enda Kenny's fangirl would make an appearance.

Mushroom

This may turn out to be another Vinnie show that can be described by the acronym WGAF. (Who gives a f*ck?)

Vinnie had Saint Glenna (slayer of the dragon) on last night so it was kind of inevitable that Fine Gael/Enda Kenny's fangirl would make an appearance.
Notwithstanding her overnight emergence as a cause célèbre, following her Frontline debagging of the FF bagman, I confess that I have yet to be impressed by any of Glenna's appearances on Vinnie's fluff-in. Indeed I cannot remember her saying anything either particularly interesting or memorable.

Ribeye

Sorry Norm, my bad,

I gets confussed, coz I is not to smart:)

But I'm here now,

To unleash the hate:)

Ribeye

My dearly held "non-aggression principle" is cracking under the pressure of MLOD,

Every man has his limits:)

SayItAintSo

Is it really necessary to have MLOD give a synopsis of sorts of the Quinn saga? This isn't Exposé (not that I've ever watched it I hasten to add)

Popular Threads

Most Replies