Vincent browne 16/11

SKELLY

Joan Burton, Brian Hayes, John Murray Browne & Paul Sommerville

spidermom

Poor old Paul...I'm begining to worry about him!!

brughahaha

so with both Burton and Browne being incapable of letting anyone else finish a sentence it should be just a wall of noise......

spidermom

Ciaran Cuffe on the late debate!!
Remember them??

chriskavo

The last time he had Joan Burton and Brian Lenihan on, we had this farce -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHTNTptUEe8]YouTube - Aprés Match: Tonight with Brian Lenihan and Joan Burton[/ame]

Keith-M

Website
www.allkindsofeverything.ie
I think someone needs to intercept Joan Burton car's between Donnybrook and City West. She's probably cost Labours tens of thousands of vots based on her absolutly pathetic display on "Primetime" and what's the betting she'll be as bad on VB? Get Ruari Quinn over there in there if only from damage limitation purposes.

oggy

I think someone needs to intercept Joan Burton car's between Donnybrook and City West. She's probably cost Labours tens of thousands of vots based on her absolutly pathetic display on "Primetime" and what's the betting she'll be as bad on VB? Get Ruari Quinn over there in there if only from damage limitation purposes.
Did TV3 move from Ballymount, beside the big local authority dump ?

spidermom

No FFer/Green???

FFS!!

anfieldabff

Keep saying it Keith, but it will not make it true. Burton was not good but Roche was his usual slimeball self. Lies, lies and more lies, he would not know the truth if it came up and bit him on the arse.

Keith-M

Website
www.allkindsofeverything.ie
Keep saying it Keith, but it will not make it true. Burton was not good but Roche was his usual slimeball self. Lies, lies and more lies, he would not know the truth if it came up and bit him on the arse.
Burton was a disaster. I don't think I've seen a worse performance on television since Enda's infamous LLS outing. Roche was convincing. He may well have been lying or at least spinning at a ferocious rate, but he looked and sounded convincing and actually answered the questions. I have little or no room for Roche but he walked all over Burton but I think it was probably more a caseof her having a nightmare than he doing anything special.

Last edited:

dent

Burton was a disaster. I don't think I've seen aworse performance on television since Enda's imfamous LLS outing. Roche was convincing. He may well have been lying or at least spinning at a ferocious rate, but he looked and sounded convincing and actually answered the questions. I have little or no room for Roche but he walked all over Burton but I think it was probably more a caseof her having a nightmare than he doing anything special.
Most psychopaths are convincing. I'm surprised we didn't see **** sip a nice chianti as he bulls hitted. Very hard to argue with a consummate liar. However, I'm used to you now.

SKELLY

Burton was a disaster. I don't think I've seen aworse performance on television since Enda's imfamous LLS outing. Roche was convincing. He may well have been lying or at least spinning at a ferocious rate, but he looked and sounded convincing and actually answered the questions. I have little or no room for Roche but he walked all over Burton but I think it was probably more a caseof her having a nightmare than he doing anything special.
Translation: "im not a FF supporter but........"

Superindigoman

Oh dear god no, not Joan Bruton, flaming nora, tell Vincent not to bother asking her what Labour will do, we know what the response will be, she'll just tell us what we already know, yes Joan things are bad we know.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies