Vincent Browne 21 Sept

adamirer

Vb - 21/9/10

Jesus, he just destroyed Roisin Shortall. I think he was a bit unfair to her, but he did let her ramble for 3-4mins before cutting her off.. consistently... she was pretty poor on detail though.

bored and fussy

she hasnt a clue she said some people got grinds for their children why wouldnt they it was labour who gave the well off free third level so therefore they can afford grinds
she is a joke

ne0ica

Ha. He's exposing labour here.
Very poor performance from her.
Only Vincent a quasi Troskite/Marxist doesn't put up with Labour bs. Remember the way he exposed Joan Burton.

breakingnews

Shortall is classic Labour spoofer. I've been hearing her for years avoiding the question.

anons

Depressing performance from Shortall there, I hope her superiors have more of a clue when they get their hands on the wheel.

Just tuned in so don't know who the guy with the accent is but his comparisons with other European countries re health spending etc were shocking.

firefly123

Does dmitri have a visa? Bloody immigants! Just kidding!

oggy

That was embarrassing. Have a soft spot for Labour and this a repeat of Joan Burton appearance a few months ago when she also refused to answer simple questions. Labour have been dodging the hard questions long enough and its time they gave a hint of what they are all about

goosebump

So Labour would cut out tax breaks (sounds good) and this would save (I presume she means earn) 1 billion more in taxes.
Complete fantasy.

If people only undertake investment to avail of a tax break, the lifting of the tax break makes no difference to the budget.

Labour economic policy is the political equivalent of the Spruce Goose. Looks wonderful sitting in the hanger but will never actually leave the ground.

adamirer

Jesus, he just destroyed Roisin Shortall. I think he was a bit unfair to her, but he did let her ramble for 3-4mins before cutting her off.. consistently... she was pretty poor on detail though.

Is that the Fr Sean Healy who inchydoneys? Rubbish.

ne0ica

That priest is so rude. He called Constatin a liar.

firefly123

Wow the green Peter griffin and Steve buscimi on the panel

adamirer

That was embarrassing. Have a soft spot for Labour and this a repeat of Joan Burton appearance a few months ago when she also refused to answer simple questions. Labour have been dodging the hard questions long enough and its time they gave a hint of what they are all about
Try Richard Bruton's Matt Cooper performance earlier. Superb - surprisingly.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies