Vincent Browne Special tonight at 22.30

dresden8

Fionnan doing the usual FF trick.

Cowen, time to go. Nothing to do with FF.

Fionnan, your wife is thinking how do I save my non-seat?

Fionnan is scum. With big hair.

oggy

Alexis Colby

Noel O'Flynn i think
god help them if they think Comical Lenny can save them
too much DAMAGE done this week

slippy wicket

Seems like Cowen willl be gone by this time next week. DSW will be the trigger.
Perhaps he will do the decent thing and drag his bunch of criminal incompetents
out of office as well.

Although, being an ff traitor that is most unlikely.

H.R. Haldeman

Ursula Halligan has just used the word "fighting" to describe what happened between Cowen and Lenihan (and possibly others) during cabinet today. Fighting? Christ on a bike. The fiasco is getting fiascoier.

muksavage

I went up to Government Buildings. I shouted abuse like the others as they drove out in their mercs and bmws. Some sneaked out back doors and jumped into drive-by cars. It was bitterly bitterly cold.

Where were you all?

slippy wicket

He said he would be an excellent chairman, now enough of this sh1t, it's not about Kenny it's about the economical incompetence of Cowen and Fianna Fáil.
That crap does get tiresome, its just the worst sort of ff whataboutery.

muksavage

I went up to Government Buildings. I shouted abuse like the others as they drove out in their mercs and bmws. Some sneaked out back doors and jumped into drive-by cars. It was bitterly bitterly cold.

Where were you all?

gweedore

don't understand the respect some people have for vincent browne as a journalist he should have known off the skeletons in this state's cupboard from child rape by the clergy and massive corruption by ff/fg he may blame the libel laws
but he still said nothing. not until it was yesterdays fish and chip wrappers
no respect for any of them from nell mccafferty, through to kevin myers they all took the money and told us nowt
i dont buy irish papers havent done for a long time never mind watch rte

dent

Brilliant Pat Rabbitte comment :lol:

slippy wicket

Ursula Halligan has just used the word "fighting" to describe what happened between Cowen and Lenihan (and possibly others) during cabinet today. Fighting? Christ on a bike. The fiasco is getting fiascoier.
Someone should courier in a load of pistols, put one bullet in each, and leave them on each traitor ministers desk.

Keith-M

Website
www.allkindsofeverything.ie
Vinny going crazy about the minimum wage. Has he ANY justification as to why we have the second highest minimum wage in Europe and why having had an equal minimum wage which was lower than the UK when introduced and was equal with it seven years ago, we now have a 20% higher figure in Ireland after years of deflation?
Google - public data

Keith-M

Website
www.allkindsofeverything.ie
Mary Hanafin will not be challenging leadership for the moment!!
A week is a long time in politics (look where we were this time last week). The people of DSW can do us a favour by putting the FF candidate in fourth place. The back benchers that then knock on Cowen's door. New Taoiseach before the budget.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies