Vincent Browne Special tonight at 22.30

Desperate Dan

Typical crap on VB. Mumblers. The rabbit was very subdued some one must have rapped his knuckles no bad temper tonight. The rabbit was not very clear on cutting fat cat finances and neither was garrett the mumbler. He reckons kenny would be a good chairman. Is he suggesting getting rid of the office of T shirt and maybe changing chairman with OSF/OIRA/WP/ DL etc. That would be a great change and by Christ we need change but where.

turdsl

I cannot believe how angry i feel, Fianna Fail has destroyed our economy, Insulted our democracy, lowered the standard of government, I could have put up with it. but they lied. lied, and lied to my face and then they tell me they did not lie. Lets hope Doherty wins on Friday, Cowen will have to go Friday night. The rest of them will then have to follow, Good riddance,they brought the ultimate disgrace on our country.

ONQ

Vinny going crazy about the minimum wage. Has he ANY justification as to why we have the second highest minimum wage in Europe and why having had an equal minimum wage which was lower than the UK when introduced and was equal with it seven years ago, we now have a 20% higher figure in Ireland after years of deflation?
Google - public data
We had the highest minumum wage because we had one of the highest if not the highest cost of living.

And despite Dunnes et al bringing in some staples like 50 cent loaves of bread for family fare its still a €10er for a box of biscuits!!!

Easy to know you don't do the shopping.

ONQ.

Chuck de Mawl

Where were the others?

I went up to Government Buildings. I shouted abuse like the others as they drove out in their mercs and bmws. Some sneaked out back doors and jumped into drive-by cars. It was bitterly bitterly cold.

Where were you all?
At work in Limerick, but I think a hell of a lot of Dubs should have been there, instead of glued to the idiot box. Fair play to you for going. I've been lobbing in e-mails and phone messages.

You might want to check this out as well
YouTube - Wille O'Dea gets his P45 with a side order of free cheese

courtesy of P 45 Movement

shyster

This lark is getting a bit much for poor oul Garret.

Pat Rabbitte seemed to want to disassociate from VB's brand of leftism.

breakingnews

Browne said they're back tomorrow night at 11. Did he make a mistake? It's not on the tv listings?

olamp

I went up to Government Buildings. I shouted abuse like the others as they drove out in their mercs and bmws. Some sneaked out back doors and jumped into drive-by cars. It was bitterly bitterly cold.

Where were you all?
Good for you --I live too far away and knew that they would all have scarpered into the night before I got there --will definitely go to the Dec.7th march.

RightCentreLeft

Where were you all?
Dont worry I caught Ahern and Dempsey sneaking out a side passage and scared the ************************ out them

gatsbygirl20

Vinnie sniping at Fitzgerald, backing the poor old guy into a corner on the subject of Kenny's leadership. Then Vinnie does that backing-off-and-laughing thing, like, "sure we're all in show business here. don't take my attacking poor old Garrett too seriously, folks". Really annoying. Vinnie is becoming a parody of himself, as all well-paid insiders pretending to be outsiders eventually become.

Garrett blathering about the good news in our economy (where did we hear that before?) our exports etc. Asks Vinnie why he never mentions the good news. "Well, Garrett, why don't you write about the good news in your Irish Times column?" flashes back the bould Vinnie...

In his rant about "the most vulnerable", Vinnie said that he saw nothing special about old people...why did they have to be treated differently...etc.

When you saw the way he tried to make showbiz hay out of poor old frail, slightly slow Garrett, you'd believe him on that one alright...

slippy wicket

Vinnie sniping at Fitzgerald, backing the poor old guy into a corner on the subject of Kenny's leadership. Then Vinnie does that backing-off-and-laughing thing, like, "sure we're all in show business here. don't take my attacking poor old Garrett too seriously, folks". Really annoying. Vinnie is becoming a parody of himself, as all well-paid insiders pretending to be outsiders eventually become.

Garrett blathering about the good news in our economy (where did we hear that before?) our exports etc. Asks Vinnie why he never mentions the good news. "Well, Garrett, why don't you write about the good news in your Irish Times column?" flashes back the bould Vinnie...

In his rant about "the most vulnerable", Vinnie said that he saw nothing special about old people...why did they have to be treated differently...etc.

When you saw the way he tried to make showbiz hay out of poor old frail, slightly slow Garrett, you'd believe him on that one alright...
Very unfair way he treated Garrett, but then vinnie is coming from a particular viewpoint.

Luigi Vampa

Vinnie sniping at Fitzgerald, backing the poor old guy into a corner.
Until tonight I had more respect for VB. He spent most of the programme trying to heckle and belittle an 84 year old. Garret fair play to him still made Vinnie look like a prat.

Last edited:

punchdrunk

Typical crap on VB. Mumblers. The rabbit was very subdued some one must have rapped his knuckles no bad temper tonight. The rabbit was not very clear on cutting fat cat finances and neither was garrett the mumbler. He reckons kenny would be a good chairman. Is he suggesting getting rid of the office of T shirt and maybe changing chairman with OSF/OIRA/WP/ DL etc. That would be a great change and by Christ we need change but where.
Perhaps they should consult that noted economist Gerry Adams.

muksavage

Dont worry I caught Ahern and Dempsey sneaking out a side passage and scared the ************************ out them
Quality! I have to say it was really amazing to see Ministers of State slinking out of back doors of Government Building. What was nice also was the people were predominantly people who went home and saw the news and decided to come out.

People have to come out. ICTU have their protest on the 27th. Come out and say no!

Or sit back and watch Vincent do it for you........ ;-)

slippy wicket

Until tonight I had more respect for VB. He spent most of the program trying to heckle and belittle an 84 year old. Garret fair play to him still made Vinnie look like a prat.

But why do it?
The evil scum government in situ, has bent the country over, and we are just waiting to be assraped by the imf/eu gimp.

There are enough targets for ire, that it is odd that he would heckle an 84 year old, who commented on the economy.

Don Herron

Where were you all?
Watching the X Factor results show;)

Skrankio-X

Did anyone else think it was funny how Vinny kept referring to the Minister's cars as chariots?

Look at them there, in their chariots.

(First post, hi)

Desperate Dan

A city of over 1 million and 40 of you up at the gates to protest at the rape of our country. You're the cnts. Go Fnck yourself.
Sit down and have a glass of wine and relax.:D:D

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom