Vincent Browne Special tonight at 22.30

dotski_w_

Website
irishpollingreport.wordpress.com
Did anyone else think it was funny how Vinny kept referring to the Minister's cars as chariots?

Look at them there, in their chariots.

(First post, hi)
Welcome!

Yes - first time, well OK, but when he kept saying it, it just sounded feckin weird - like he thought he was making some profound point...

dotski_w_

Website
irishpollingreport.wordpress.com
I turned up at a lot more protests than tonight. Every last one of them useless because the Irish don't give a flying fnck. Been there. Done that. Bought the t-shirt, been dismissed as a loon.

Go fnck yourself.
+99

Luigi obviously doesn't have any kids - or perhaps he hired a babysitter for the evening!

Desperate Dan

Did anyone else think it was funny how Vinny kept referring to the Minister's cars as chariots?

Look at them there, in their chariots.

(First post, hi)
Vinne is upset because he has to sell his mansion at a knockdown price.:D

spidermom

Fnck off cnt. Your earlier posts made some sense, now fnck you.

The Irish disease as the Brits might be wont to say.
A city of over 1 million and 40 of you turn up at the gates to protest at the rape of our country. You're the cnts. Go Fnck yourself.
Both facing bans.....settle NOW!!

irishpancake

Very unfair way he treated Garrett, but then vinnie is coming from a particular viewpoint.
Unfair to GaGa Garrett my ass.

He didn't mind putting the boot into Karl Whelan, Constantin Gurdgiev, Brian Lucey and the other 46 Economists, who got it so right last year, and he didn't mind torpedoing Richard Bruton from his own former Party, whose proposals on NAMA he attacked.

One would have to ask what happens to former FG leaders once they leave or are driven out.

Thread here on Irish Economy today.

Worth reading.

dresden8

Both facing bans.....settle NOW!!
Maybe facing a ban, but I stood in the rain for several evenings listening to sh1t from David Begg and Jack O' Connor. Two bastards I hate with a passion but I turned out anyway, constantly, for the last two years.

Now, to get this crap from this arsehole.

Burns my bollix off.

spidermom

Maybe facing a ban, but I stood in the rain for several evenings listening to sh1t from David Begg and Jack O' Connor. Two bastards I hate with a passion but I turned out anyway, constantly, for the last two years.

Now, to get this crap from this arsehole.

Burns my bollix off.
We have swear filters...and you been reported mate!
"Dems the rules!!!"
Settle....or else!!!.........

dresden8

We have swear filters...and you been reported mate!
"Dems the rules!!!"
Settle....or else!!!.........
Ok, I've settled, but still, pissed off and angry at the blow in to the protest movement lecturing the rest of us who've been wasting our time for the last two years, listening to idiots telling us we should get active.

Been active for 20 years boyo!

p.s. Spidermom, I find it funny that on the night the Irish Republic has been destroyed and sold into slavery that a few minor overly exuberant curse words are the main concern on a political forum.

I would contend that a lot more exuberance is called for on such a night.

Long live Ireland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

spidermom

Ok, I've settled, but still, pissed off and angry at the blow in to the protest movement lecturing the rest of us who've been wasting our time for the last two years, listening to idiots telling us we should get active.

Been active for 20 years boyo!

p.s. Spidermom, I find it funny that on the night the Irish Republic has been destroyed and sold into slavery that a few minor overly exuberant curse words are the main concern on a political forum.

I would contend that a lot more exuberance is called for on such a night.

Long live Ireland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is why you weren't banned straight off....do not presume you have the monopoly hon..but you were reported!
Any other night...any other mod...you may have not got the right to appeal!
Different strokes......!
That is why we all reside here.......!!

Mitsui2

Fitzgerald has obviously learnt NOTHING from his years of failure in government.
A closet FF lickspittle calls Garrett a failure?

So remind us again, Keith - just when did Fitzgerald call in the IMF?

Tool!

Could someone clarify - did one of them on the show say that debt restructuring would inevitably happen leading further financial crisis?

Mitsui2

I went up to Government Buildings. I shouted abuse like the others as they drove out in their mercs and bmws. Some sneaked out back doors and jumped into drive-by cars. It was bitterly bitterly cold.

Where were you all?
Sorry, muck.

I was in Wexford.

Didn't realise we had a date!

Mitsui2

Typical crap on VB. Mumblers. The rabbit was very subdued some one must have rapped his knuckles no bad temper tonight. The rabbit was not very clear on cutting fat cat finances and neither was garrett the mumbler. He reckons kenny would be a good chairman. Is he suggesting getting rid of the office of T shirt and maybe changing chairman with OSF/OIRA/WP/ DL etc. That would be a great change and by Christ we need change but where.
Do you do other things apart from carp?

The odd bit of haddock, maybe?

MPB

Typical of this country really.

The elites wreck the place and the plebs start fighting among themselves as to which one was responsible.

2 eejits arguing over who caused it, the Dubs or the Culchies and both not understanding who actually caused it.

At least the mentals are sound.

hiding behind a poster

Typical crap on VB. Mumblers. The rabbit was very subdued some one must have rapped his knuckles no bad temper tonight. The rabbit was not very clear on cutting fat cat finances and neither was garrett the mumbler. He reckons kenny would be a good chairman. Is he suggesting getting rid of the office of T shirt and maybe changing chairman with OSF/OIRA/WP/ DL etc. That would be a great change and by Christ we need change but where.
:roll: The Taoiseach's job is to CHAIR the Cabinet.

Mitsui2

Short memory haven’t you. Not unusual for the offspring of west brits.
Luigi, no disrespect, but throwing about terms like "west brits" is something I associate with
a) pub republicans on the night they get their dole
b) FF supporters trying to throw sand in peoples' eyes

It still works well for both, unfortunately, but I've no reason to think you are either.

Please note that I have no dog in this fight.

Spidermom is dead right: we can all agree or disagree on a lot of sheet, but we have One Big Enemy here, and if fire we must then we should direct our fire at them. I say the same to dresden8. Spats help no-one except FF.

PS I am not a jackeeen, nor do I even live within the Pale, although Dublin is the city I most love (having lived in several European others).

vanla sighs

Showing now the press conference which RTÉ cut off once it got heavy.
Did they really? At what point? Christ, pathetic excuse of a broadcaster. Pathetic excuse of supposed journalists. I was watching it on a different channel. Vincent Browne, one of the few journalists or presenters with integrity and guts.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom