Vincent Browne Special tonight at 22.30

Desperate Dan

:roll: The Taoiseach's job is to CHAIR the Cabinet.
Why didn't the mumbler mention the name Taoiseach' when he mentioned Kenny or can he not bear that. Maybe in the mumbler's view Kenny should be kept indoors and not let out to meet the public. He could play some sort of part like the guy that runs Korea so he doesn't make a fool of himself in public. :p:p

Mushroom

At the end of tonight's Special, Vincent announced that his show will now go out tonight (i.e. Monday night). I wonder will the FF (or Green) Press Office send him a spokesperson for tonight's show.

hiding behind a poster

Correct . Did you get the feeling that Garrett was damning Enda with faint praise ? He chose to use the term 'good chairman' rather than 'good taoiseach' .
No, I think it showed that Garret has a far better understanding of the Taoiseach's ACTUAL role than most people on this thread do.

hiding behind a poster

Why didn't the mumbler mention the name Taoiseach' when he mentioned Kenny or can he not bear that. Maybe in the mumbler's view Kenny should be kept indoors and not let out to meet the public. He could play some sort of part like the guy that runs Korea so he doesn't make a fool of himself in public. :p:p
:roll: What a stupid post.

droghedasouth

No, I think it showed that Garret has a far better understanding of the Taoiseach's ACTUAL role than most people on this thread do.
I think also that G FitzG was putting Enda into Chairman type of Taoiseach not the Chief type.
This is how Enda is always presented - team manager not maFFia don.

SlabMurphy

Website
www.dublin.ie
FitzThatcher was a complete bumbling idiot. He was the fella who started the bailouts for the banks, i.e. AIB, brought in impractical legislation to loose the first divource referendum, and enjoyed the benefit of AIB and his appointee to head it Sir Peter Sutherland dropping his outstanding debts with the bank. 'Garret the Good' indeed :mad:

As it was said of him, if Thatcher blew her nose, FitzGerald would apologise and wipe it up for her. Scumbag. Kenny could hardly do worse.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies