Vincent Browne - Wed Nov 3

breakingnews

Starting this thread clueless of who's on, but anyway. It should be interesting tonight.

Rosmuc

Pearse Doherty and a Gov Minister by any long shot?

Petrus

Politico_ie on twitter has this

"#vinb guests: Pearse Doherty, Fintan O'Toole, Niall O'Brolchain and Marion McKeown"

dub14

Government Ministers at least cabinet ones are locked into the bunker. They rarely make appearances on RTE let alone TV3 but wheel out Junior Ministers most people have never heard of.
Manseragh was tying himself up in knots on radio 1 earlier. Defiant and delusional in equal measures is the best description I can think of for his ramblings.

truthisfree

Starting this thread clueless of who's on, but anyway. It should be interesting tonight.
I enjoy VB, particularly when he gets exasperated and can barely string words together yet successfully communicates the frustration many of us feel about the incompetence of government.

He3

VB - Will GP vote for writ on Dublin South and Waterford in the Dail?

NOB - I'm in the Senate

constitutionus

jaysus i near fell off the chair laughing at that green senator.

he was practically tied up in knots trying to get out o that one

:)

sport02

One step at a time, go and take a step of a cliff with your party. Metaphorically.

Hahaha. I love it when Vincent gets a pain in the ceann like the rest of us when politicians won't give a straight answer.

Keith-M

Website
www.allkindsofeverything.ie
Niall Ó Brolcháin playing the part of Michael Howard to Vinny's Paxman, car crash stuff. I'm adjusting my forecast for Green TDs to zero, if that's how they are going to justify their decisions while in government.

Morte

Why on earth do the Greens insist on making appearances when Fianna Fail don't? The mind boggles.

Machdaddy

niall ó brolcháin playing the part of michael howard to vinny's paxman, car crash stuff, i'm adjusting my forecast for green tds to zero, if that's how they are going to justify their decisions while in government.
+1,000,000

constitutionus

it was just such a funny line

"are you gonna vote in favour of what your in favour of ?"

and the poor sap was flumoxed at how to answer it.

notice he went straight for the mug of water when vinny backed off.

:)

Stroke

Vinnie needs to just ignore O'B for the rest of the show and discuss the issues with the other guests......

New Threads

Most Replies