Vincento 2/12

SKELLY

Not sure whos on tonight.
Hopefully he will be covering the redc poll.

johnfás

Debate would always be much better if Vincent was accurate with figures - the provision for NAMA professional fees is over the lifetime of NAMA - not per annum.

Harmonica

TBH I haven't listened to much of this but would be better if picked 4 random people out of the pub. I thought he couldn't get any worse than the media debate last night or the night before... So bad I can't even remember that night it was...

Woe are women...woe at poor people...woe is everyone...zzzzzzzzzzz.

I think VB has run of things to rant about. Someone just claimed that more women are unemployed when of course figures have shown recession has effected men more i.e. construction

joenitka

They are not offering any other argument apart from women are getting a raw deal... FFS

foreignfield80

This is muck, to some up; the wishy washy hand wringing sector of the economy is going to suffer and that is just not fair, blah blah blah...

Cabbage/Turnip

the one from maynooth is shockingly feminist... real women like mary robinson, maggie thacth (hate her), lady diana.. very influnetial women who didnt bash about how i am a poor woman..

I have no time for feminism

collina

This is sexist stuff.
It's not sexism when women are doing men over. It's an adjusment. It was Maggie T who said "there is no such thing as society"!

oddsox

They are not offering any other argument apart from women are getting a raw deal... FFS
FOR EVERY MANHOLE THERE SHOULD BE A WOMANHOLE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, does that even things up??????

foreignfield80

third night in a row ,very poor .
After great coverage last week
It has been, by comparison to the preceding 2 weeks, quite a slow news week.

Amazing that.

Dillinger

TBH I haven't listened to much of this but would be better if picked 4 random people out of the pub. I thought he couldn't get any worse than the media debate last night or the night before... So bad I can't even remember that night it was...

Woe are women...woe at poor people...woe is everyone...zzzzzzzzzzz.

I think VB has run of things to rant about. Someone just claimed that more women are unemployed when of course figures have shown recession has effected men more i.e. construction

Men don't count. So, there are more women unemployed.

New Threads

Most Replies