Vincenzo 18/11

wee slabber

John Bruton tries to rewrite Irish history. Wolf Tone, Robert Emmet, 1916 et al get wiped in his rendering of our fught for freedom.

hmmm

These "community organisers" have no comprehension of what is about to happen. They still think that they are going to get funding to keep open their outreach centres for unemployed romanian unmarried gypsy mothers and other utterly unessential public services.

He3

Constantin is flying.

Mister men

It's a head chop.

oggy

Not for the first time John Bruton is showing signs of being aware of the true facts. He is trying hard not to be too much in favour of government policies

sport02

Why won't B.Lenihan listen to the expert economists on panels.
For goodness sake, why do we Irish have to sit in frustration listening to Constantin,Paul Somerville, David mcWilliams etc etc, telling us our goverment can still get us out of some of the trouble and save billions, but bloody lenihan is still throwing it down the toilet.

Mister men

Five Billion interest a year folks. Holy jesus :(

He3

Ireland's banks accounts for 10 per cent of the 1.8 trillion Eurozone borrowings.

And we guarantee that?

Mono

...Its clear to me anyway that Bruton has been in Europe too long and believes that Ireland should be sunk to save the European project

Last edited:

johntrenchard

For goodness sake, why do we Irish have to sit in frustration listening to Constantin,Paul Somerville, David mcWilliams etc etc, telling us our goverment can still get us out of some of the trouble and save billions, but bloody lenihan is still throwing it down the toilet.
simple answer : because lenihan is doing the bidding of the Germans.

thats why.

he will be rewarded with a nice comfy EU job after all of this.

wee slabber

Bruton is limp, He makes Kenny look inspirational,

irish_bob

These "community organisers" have no comprehension of what is about to happen. They still think that they are going to get funding to keep open their outreach centres for unemployed romanian unmarried gypsy mothers and other utterly unessential public services.
a pity vincent always insists on having a few token humanitarians on the panel regardless of the context of the discussion , the two women panelists are complete lightweights and do nothing but steal time from serious minds like constantin gurdiev , every time i listen to that russian speak on vincent browne , i find myself lieing awake half the night frozen with fear

tonite was no different , how the ************************ are the irish banks ( even with bailouts ) going to stay afloat with the mortgage defaults coming down the line

TommyO'Brien

...Its clear to me anyway that Bruton has been in Europe too long and believes that Ireland should be sunk to save the European project
WTF are you talking about?

You post is deluded.

irish_bob

we need a referendum in order to change the constitution so as to allow a list system to be used when selecting goverment

we need scholars like constantin gurdiev in goverment , perhaps the one good thing that might emerge from this god awfull mess is a more educated electorate or am i being too pompous

Mono

...I remember an article Bruton wrote a few years ago saying we should get patriotic about being European and basically said schoolchildren should salute and to sing an EU anthem in the morning before class, just like in America...Brown should really do some better research before kissing his behind

TonyBird

Its all a bit hard to swallow . Mr EU Ambassador , lecturing us on 'sovereignty' . Well done to the Ruskie .

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies