Violent Loyalism - It Hasn't Gone Away You Know...

EnglishObserver

Has been recorded and eye witnessed in many books and publications.
What has? Non-existant Catholic RUC victims of loyalist murder attempts. This is brilliant - keep it up mate!

EnglishObserver

Ah look, more approvals from this scumbag for the murder of catholics .. I have to saiy there are some amount of putrid insecure little murder supporting loyalist fukers on this site ..

btw correct me if im wrong but I dont recall "anyone" form the nationalist side supporting the indiscriminate murder of "protestants" .. not one

what is wrong with little freaks like you ?

anyway, with attitudes like your thank fuk yez are being bred out eh wee son ;)
Both Republicans and Loyalists piss/ed all over The Geneva Convention - I don't recall PIRA wearing uniforms even on operations, or openly displaying their weapons, let alone taking prisoners and caring for for them.

By the way, Republicans carried out about 100 purely sectarian murders (such as at Kingsmill), as defined in CAIN. Of course, if you had a strong hatred for Prods, you could always kill a UDR man whilst eating his breakfast with his young children and deny it was in any way sectarian. Convenient.

Finally my friend, my analysis references historical events, organisations and individuals and has no relevance to NI today. I don't support the murder of anyone.

AhNowStop

Both Republicans and Loyalists piss/ed all over The Geneva Convention - I don't recall PIRA wearing uniforms even on operations, or openly displaying their weapons, let alone taking prisoners and caring for for them.

By the way, Republicans carried out about 100 purely sectarian murders (such as at Kingsmill), as defined in CAIN. Of course, if you had a strong hatred for Prods, you could always kill a UDR man whilst eating his breakfast with his young children and deny it was in any way sectarian. Convenient.

Finally my friend, my analysis references historical events, organisations and individuals and has no relevance to NI today. I don't support the murder of anyone.
Yes you obviously do condone the murder of innocent Catholics and your continuous list of mealy mouthed infantile "nudge nudge wink wink" posts clearly show it ... its like watching a child say with a wink and a chuckle "no i didnt steal the sweets mum" when he wants her to know he really did :rolleyes: ..

why are you people so utterly disgusting & moronic .. is it all down to insecurity ?

like wtf is wrong with weirdos like you ? .. seriously ?

Mickeymac

Mickeymac

Yes you obviously do condone the murder of innocent Catholics and your continuous list of mealy mouthed infantile "nudge nudge wink wink" posts clearly show it ... its like watching a child say with a wink and a chuckle "no i didnt steal the sweets mum" when he wants her to know he really did :rolleyes: ..

why are you people so utterly disgusting & moronic .. is it all down to insecurity ?

like wtf is wrong with weirdos like you ? .. seriously ?

There is certainly something seriously wrong sir for someone to enter Catholic cemetery's at 3AM to dump on the graves of Catholics.

Paddyc

If Loyalists targetted Catholic RUC officers, they certainly didn't get many of them! Once again, check out CAIN for the actual numbers.

Your comments about Catholic UDR soldiers are hilarious (I mean really beyond belief - I'm still laughing!) - they were indeed forced out, but not by Loyalists - by Republicans who didn't want security force personnel living in Nationalist areas for obvious reasons! There's videos available where Catholic UDR discuss their problems - google is your friend.

Unarmed and defenceless - oh hark at mr chivalry! Republicans killed unarmed people all the time - they were the world's experts at it! Both Republians and Loyalists pi/ssed all over the Geneva Convention and the recognised rules of war. Guess what - that tends to be what happens in ethno-sectarian conflicts.
Can you give an example where Loyalists ever took on anyone who could shoot back?

EnglishObserver

Did RUC Sergeant Jim Campbell die of the flu then?
One swallow doesn't mean Summer has come.

It's good to know you sympathise so strongly with The RUC officers murdered by terrorists during The Troubles. You must be absolutely disgusted with the murders of both Catholic and Protestant RUC men (and women) by Irish Republicans - hundreds of them.

You're on extremly difficult ground here mate - time to move on?

Paddyc

One swallow doesn't mean Summer has come.

It's good to know you sympathise so strongly with The RUC officers murdered by terrorists during The Troubles. You must be absolutely disgusted with the murders of both Catholic and Protestant RUC men (and women) by Irish Republicans - hundreds of them.

You're on extremly difficult ground here mate - time to move on?
Heart broken for them.

But we're talking about your chums, the loyalist paramilitaries and their deep-rooted hatred of anything Irish and catholic here.

EnglishObserver

There is certainly something seriously wrong sir for someone to enter Catholic cemetery's at 3AM to dump on the graves of Catholics.
Indeed. Wasn't there some poet from Short Strand who defecated on David Ervine's memorial? Again, unreal - a bit like your knowledge of the troubles MM

This sort of issue (either) is so beneath the radar as to class as static. Something should be done about this forum.

EnglishObserver

Can you give an example where Loyalists ever took on anyone who could shoot back?
I'm not aware they were trying to. Perhaps you could define some possible Loyalist targets who routinely went armed?

Mickeymac

Indeed. Wasn't there some poet from Short Strand who defecated on David Ervine's memorial? Again, unreal - a bit like your knowledge of the troubles MM

This sort of issue (either) is so beneath the radar as to class as static. Something should be done about this forum.

Pointless but I will request anyways...….link please?

Paddyc

I'm not aware they were trying to. Perhaps you could define some possible Loyalist targets who routinely went armed?
That my good man is precisely the point. They went after old drunks, taxi drivers, the softest of soft targets and hardly ever, ever confronted the IRA.

ATAT.

Yabba Dabba Doo any taig will do.

But no, they weren't bigots, no siree.

Who would besmirch the good name of the UVF in such a fashion?

EnglishObserver

That my good man is precisely the point. They went after old drunks, taxi drivers, the softest of soft targets and hardly ever, ever confronted the IRA.

ATAT.

Yabba Dabba Doo any taig will do.

But no, they weren't bigots, no siree.

Who would besmirch the good name of the UVF in such a fashion?
LOL. Republican terrorists were never routinely armed - the security forces would have lifted them immediately. So killing a Republican hard man would have been as 'cowardly' as killing a Taxi driver (sometimes the same thing - especially on The Falls. LOL).

No offence mate but you really have a sanitised version of what went on in NI during The Troubles. But then I guess a history student like me living in England is not your target audience is it?

Paddyc

LOL. Republican terrorists were never routinely armed - the security forces would have lifted them immediately. So killing a Republican hard man would have been as 'cowardly' as killing a Taxi driver (sometimes the same thing - especially on The Falls. LOL).

No offence mate but you really have a sanitised version of what went on in NI during The Troubles. But then I guess a history student like me living in England is not your target audience is it?
You’re a history student living in England and I'm the Queen of Sheba.

Talk Back

You support England's past and ongoing interference in Ireland- so who are the real terrorists?

The real terrorist is, and always has been England and its spawn, the Unionists, who deny real democracy in Ireland.

Why is self-determination being denied to Irish people as a whole in our own country, Ireland?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies