Viva Maduro! SF send their reps to back the most Hopeless Government in South America.

redneck

I'd imagine that's why they'd feel an affinity for him, which is the nub of the problem.
Michael Dee paid his respects to the late Fidel Castro of Cuba. Also Venezuela has Oil, and most countries need oil. FFG bots do not understand this.
(I am not a member of S.F- I have voted for them, this is the end of my thread on this)

PBP voter

If S.F have to swear an Oath of Allegiance to the English Queen, can I swear an Oath of allegiance to the English Rugby team? LOL
Many Irish clowns swear allegiance to PL teams.

It's live and it next on Sky Sports!

:rolleyes2:

Catalpast

Catalpast the FFG party has been in power in Ireland for the last 50 years, the DUP/UUP have been in power up North. Is it not time to change?
Your forgetting the Labour Party

In the North there is no Government but Direct Rule from Westminster

Sinn Fein have also been in Power Sharing Governments up there too

- then walked away....

SuirView

How can SF be worse, they were never in government AH.?
You're funny,
How come the poor SF wasters 'were never in government'?
Was it because Adams was a dictator?
Thanks

SuirView

Your forgetting the Labour Party

In the North there is no Government but Direct Rule from Westminster

Sinn Fein have also been in Power Sharing Governments up there too

- then walked away....

Poor SF didn't walk away from government ......
They ran away!
Wasters

midlander12

Michael Dee paid his respects to the late Fidel Castro of Cuba. Also Venezuela has Oil, and most countries need oil. FFG bots do not understand this.
(I am not a member of S.F- I have voted for them, this is the end of my thread on this)
I agree with you about Castro - Higgins' tributes were cringe-inducing and shameful, though it's normal enough for heads of state to pay tribute to deceased 'colleagues'. However, that's not quite the same as attending a totally illegitimate inauguration based on thuggery and electoral fraud. Plus SF's tributes to Castro were even more shameless - I recall one of their Northern geniuses put up a Facebook post saying 'Codladh samh Fidel'.

Whatever oil has to do with it is beyond me - I think we can probably manage without Venezuelan oil.

Uganda

Ah yea, those 'shadowy figures in West Belfast' that can be read about in Dinnymedia...............the media of the braindead.....:cool2:
I'd say slab is seriously questioning his judgment when he appointed Thelma and Louise to be the titular heads of SF.

Fr. Ted Crilly

Some smell of sh1te on the thread....must be the mushroom feed....

redneck

Poor SF didn't walk away from government ......
They ran away!
Wasters
Labour are the millionaire's party. They will join with F.G, FF, or the DUP as long as they get paid!

redneck

I said I would not post any more on this.

midlander12

An end to any notion that intelligent life still exists in SF:-

Mary Lou McDonald defends Sinn Féin attendance at Maduro inauguration

Apparently Maduro was 'democratically elected' in an 'open and democratic' election and opposition to him in similar to those opposed to Leo V here. Right so, now we know......

This is the background to this 'open and democratic' election:-

Disqualifications
The majority of popular leaders of the MUD and other members of the opposition could not apply for the elections because of administrative and legal procedures and were disqualified from participating in the presidential elections by the government. This included Henrique Capriles (candidate in the 2012 and 2013 elections), Leopoldo López (sentenced to almost 14 years of prison during the 2014 protests), Antonio Ledezma (arrested in 2015 and later placed under house arrest), Freddy Guevara (whose parliamentary immunity was removed and fled to the residence of the Chilean ambassador), and David Smolansky (currently in exile), as well as María Corina Machado and Miguel Rodríguez Torres, former defense minister and dissident chavista, also incarcerated.[58] On 5 April 2017, the Comptroller General of Venezuela notified Capriles that for 15 years, he would be prevented from participating in public office, due to his alleged misuse of public funds, a charge that Capriles denied.[59]

The main opposition political parties were disqualified after they were forced to reregister themselves for a second time in less than a year by the National Electoral Council (CNE) after not participating in the 2017 municipal elections. The parties Popular Will and Puente refused to do so, while the CNE prevented Justice First; only the party Acción Democrática was revalidated.[61] In late January 2018, the Constitutional Chamber of the Supreme Tribunal of Justice blocked the revalidation of the Democratic Unity Roundtable card, the most voted in the electoral history of the country, and was also banned.[61][62] Finally, Justice First was disqualified weeks later from the presidential race in early February 2018, leaving only Democratic Action and other minor opposition parties.[63]

2018 Venezuelan presidential election - Wikipedia

Catalpast

Apparently Maduro was 'democratically elected' in an 'open and democratic' election and opposition to him in similar to those opposed to Leo V here. Right so, now we know......

Disqualifications
The majority of popular leaders of the MUD and other members of the opposition could not apply for the elections because of administrative and legal procedures and were disqualified from participating in the presidential elections by the government. This included Henrique Capriles (candidate in the 2012 and 2013 elections), Leopoldo López (sentenced to almost 14 years of prison during the 2014 protests), Antonio Ledezma (arrested in 2015 and later placed under house arrest), Freddy Guevara (whose parliamentary immunity was removed and fled to the residence of the Chilean ambassador), and David Smolansky (currently in exile), as well as María Corina Machado and Miguel Rodríguez Torres, former defense minister and dissident chavista, also incarcerated.[58] On 5 April 2017, the Comptroller General of Venezuela notified Capriles that for 15 years, he would be prevented from participating in public office, due to his alleged misuse of public funds, a charge that Capriles denied.[59]

The main opposition political parties were disqualified after they were forced to reregister themselves for a second time in less than a year by the National Electoral Council (CNE) after not participating in the 2017 municipal elections. The parties Popular Will and Puente refused to do so, while the CNE prevented Justice First; only the party Acción Democrática was revalidated.[61] In late January 2018, the Constitutional Chamber of the Supreme Tribunal of Justice blocked the revalidation of the Democratic Unity Roundtable card, the most voted in the electoral history of the country, and was also banned.[61][62] Finally, Justice First was disqualified weeks later from the presidential race in early February 2018, leaving only Democratic Action and other minor opposition parties.[63]

VIVA MADURO!:inlove:

freewillie

Disqualifications

Two well fed SF leaders on the news this evening. Must have overdosed on the prawns

midlander12

"" Nuestro dia llegara" !
It's almost like they want to ensure it never does. The course of McDonald's leadership to date has been like watching someone buy a perfectly serviceable 5-year-old car, driving it straight to Howth, enjoying the view for a few hours and then slowly reversing the car over a cliff.

redneck

do all FFG people have to swear an Oath of Allegiance to Leo?? LOL . I don't know a lot about Venezuela but I do know the American CIA keep a very very close eye on everything that goes on there. Any problems from Maduro, and Trump will overthrow him- without doubt!

redneck

It's almost like they want to ensure it never does. The course of McDonald's leadership to date has been like watching someone buy a perfectly serviceable 5-year-old car, driving it straight to Howth, enjoying the view for a few hours and then slowly reversing the car over a cliff.
Did "God" or "Leo" tell you this?

redneck

"" Nuestro dia llegara" !
The American CIA will topple Maduro if he gives any problems. There is a long list of South American states which witness this fact.
Chile, Argentina, Brazil, El Salvador among them.

redneck

I would say the same thing about Leo V and FFG. A slow slow disintegration.
Ireland needs Nurses and Midwives- not corrupt FFG politicians for example.

Uganda

I would say the same thing about Leo V and FFG. A slow slow disintegration.
Ireland needs Nurses and Midwives- not corrupt FFG politicians for example.
I thought you weren't going to post any more on this?.......