Vox Pop. Munster Fans say why Govt should be kicked to touch.

Chuck de Mawl

Took the camera out to Thomond Park yesterday to ask Munster Fans a simple question as they were going in to watch the team play the Cardiff blues on a cold foggy evening.

"Why should the Irish Government be kicked to touch". I've edited out almost all the answers that mostly consisted of swear words about Fianna Fáil, here's the 'PG' version.
http://www.youtube.com/v/1PL7fLv_EXw

No it's not a Red C poll, and it's a leading question, but I didn't find a single FF supporter willing to say a word in favour of the gombeen junta currently in power. (and I had earlier been back to Willie O'Dea's clinic down the road, where 18 people picketed the clinic, about a dozen Gardai watched outside, 8 people went in to talk to Olive (who writes all the letters for Willie) but no sign of Limerick's shy oil and diamond trader, former Minister for Defence, and author of false high court affadavits.

If you have a camera that can record video, or even your camera phone, make a similar vid and send a link to your vox pop video on why this govt needs to be sacked.

www.p45movment.org

Last edited:

Chuck de Mawl

Can someone remind me how to Embed the video in the post, rather than just link?

Chuck de Mawl

And MODs, please don't move this to 'Limerick', because a) these fans aren't all from Limerick, and b) I'm requesting people to link to their own vids of vox pops in their corner of the country.

Congalltee

I hate vox pops - it is used far too frequently on Rte and tv3 (though my favourite one was the piece on poverty where a plump lady was giving out that she had to sell their second car 'it's just not good enough'.

Chuck de Mawl

I've come across some like that myself, but the idea here is just to get more than just poll figures and have people say in their own words how they feel about the FF/GP lunatics running the asylum.

cricket

I'd be seriously worried about anyone in Limerick saying someone should be shot as we saw in subtitle on that video clip.

Insole

Nice work, don't disagree with any of those Rugby fans. FF take note.... And FG take note too, the people don't just want more of the same guff. We're not idiots.
The last "product of the '80's lady made some good points.

bokuden

Hmmm... SOMEONE'S voting for Willie O'Dea.

Chuck de Mawl

I'd be seriously worried about anyone in Limerick saying someone should be shot as we saw in subtitle on that video clip.
I think he was just venting anger, rather than actually speaking literally. Although I should make it clear, (just in case) that we are not inciting anyone else to take up arms.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies