Wall progress thread

valamhic

Banned
Its as simple as this, the Globalist had a plan to use climate change to conquer the world. Just as Hitler and Stalin had.
It relied on the consent of unwitting political parties. They managed to get the Globalist Paris Accord signed before Trump arrived. They never expected Trump to win. He puts climate change is jeopardy. While they are trying to recover climate change, Trump is fighting globalism with a border wall. Trump may not win, but he is doing something bigger, he is calling the bluff of his opponents and cracks are beginning to appear with Cher telling the Dems to give him the wall. Trump is waiting for the election campaign which kicks off in June next year 16 month from now.

Cher is wise enough to know that the stakes are high and that the People might just chose Trump and republican senate and house.

The risk if 40/60 and it will just take one poll favouring the GOP and the Dems will face the abyss. The choice could be

1) Trump as president, senate and house gone each way as now.

2) Trump as president, senate and house gone to the GOP , a disaster for the Dems.

3) Dems as President, senate with GOP and House with Dems.

This is the crisis Trump is trying to engineer. Its all or nothing.

raetsel

Trump may not win, but he is doing something bigger, he is calling the bluff of his opponents and cracks are beginning to appear with Cher telling the Dems to give him the wall.
:lol:
Jesus, Val, you are sometimes unwittingly the most hilarious poster on the entire discussion board!

livingstone

Its as simple as this, the Globalist had a plan to use climate change to conquer the world. Just as Hitler and Stalin had. It relied on
the consent of unwitting political parties. They managed to get the Globalist Paris Accord signed before Trump arrives. They never expected Trump to win. He puts climate change is jeopardy. While they are trying to recover climate change, Trump is fighting globalism with a border wall. Trump may not win, but he is doing something bigger, he is calling the bluff of his opponents and cracks are beginning to appear with Cher telling the Dems to give him the wall. Trump is waiting for the election campaign which kicks off in June next year 16 month from new.
I fear you'll be pretty disappointed if you think GOP Senators will allow the shutdown to last until January 2021.

valamhic

Banned
:lol:
Jesus, Val, you are sometimes unwittingly the most hilarious poster on the entire discussion board!
Bernie Saunders say in the last week, that Climate Change was far more important than the migration. He is very popular. That is the split in the country now. Cortaz said everyone would die because of it.Al Gore nearly became President on foot ot it. I can't see what is hilarious about it. Government is presently shut down, the President is not going to Davos.

valamhic

Banned
I fear you'll be pretty disappointed if you think GOP Senators will allow the shutdown to last until January 2021.
I can't forecast that and I am not appointed not disappointed. I am merely analyzing the situation. You are suggesting Trump will back down at the behest of his party. His party did not elect him, He reached beyond his party to voters. He is manoeuvering a situation where it will be the voters deciding the priority of the country.

I am not saying thse voters will do it Trump's way, they might not, I am saying they will have to decide in Novemnber 2020 and opinion polls will predict their intentions before then. He's going for broke!

Remember his language to black voters (What do you have to loose?) That is how he thinks , what do I have ot loose?.

To my way of thinking he has very little to loose and a lot to gain.

valamhic

Banned
Worth repeating. Enda, you are a bit of an assh@le, aren’t you.
Even if true , it means the crime was detected. Not a lot in the overall scheme of things. Edna was always a pillar of sensibility on this site, very civilized too. the description you give of him is untrue

livingstone

I can't forecast that and I am not appointed not disappointed. I am merely analyzing the situation. You are suggesting Trump will back down at the behest of his party. His party did not elect him, He reached beyond his party to voters. He is manoeuvering a situation where it will be the voters deciding the priority of the country.

I am not saying thse voters will do it Trump's way, they might not, I am saying they will have to decide in Novemnber 2020 and opinion polls will predict their intentions before then. He's going for broke!

Remember his language to black voters (What do you have to loose?) That is how he thinks , what do I have ot loose?.

To my way of thinking he has very little to loose and a lot to gain.
The GOP doesn't need to convince Trump. They just need to join with the Dems to override his veto. They are nowhere close to doing that now. But if you're seriously suggesting that Trump's goal is for this to drag out until the 2020 election, then GOP Senators and House members will come under more and more pressure to pass legislation that will open the Government - even to override Trump's veto.

raetsel

Bernie Saunders say in the last week, that Climate Change was far more important than the migration. He is very popular. That is the split in the country now. Cortaz said everyone would die because of it.Al Gore nearly became President on foot ot it. I can't see what is hilarious about it. Government is presently shut down, the President is not going to Davos.
I didn't say 'it' was hilarious. I said you are.

Do you honestly believe that anyone in the Democratic Party gives a flying fúck what an elderly airhead former pop singer thinks about the wall? God help your wit.

toastedheretic

We've had it wrong Pie, trumps wall is to keep mericans in not Mexicans out....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The OD

We've had it wrong Pie, trumps wall is to keep mericans in not Mexicans out....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
So basically 270 Americans get lost, through the southern border, per week?

Have they checked Tijuana or Juarez? I'd imagine those yanks are not used to the Mexican weed strains and get a little baked.

I'm sure most, if not all, turn up eventually, but its nice that Donaldo cares so much.

Jack Walsh

He's now calling it "an invasion"

Humanitarian Crisis at our Southern Border. I just got back and it is a far worse situation than almost anyone would understand, an invasion! I have been there numerous times - The Democrats, Cryin’ Chuck and Nancy don’t know how bad and dangerous it is for our ENTIRE COUNTRY....

The Trump motto
"If at first you don't succeed, lie lie lie again."

Interesting, that his twitter i snow attracting increasing hoards of QAnon nutcases.
Just when you thought this fool's Presidency couldn't get any nuttier, QAnon

ruman

Bizarre that some people are complaining that a politician is trying to enact a policy that was a core part of winning election campaign. Irish people must be too used to people like Pat Rabbitte making promises they have no intention of keeping. Did people expect Trump to implement Hillarys losing policies? Bizarre stuff

livingstone

Bizarre that some people are complaining that a politician is trying to enact a policy that was a core part of winning election campaign. Irish people must be too used to people like Pat Rabbitte making promises they have no intention of keeping. Did people expect Trump to implement Hillarys losing policies? Bizarre stuff
You know what had more a stronger and more recent mandate than the guy who won 3 million fewer votes two years ago pledging to build a wall?

The party that won 10 million more votes in the House election, and 18 million more votes in the Senate election, two months ago, promising not to build a wall.

Not only is the Democrat mandate more recent, unlike Trump, the Democrats actually won more votes than their opponents.

Gwannow

His main purpose for keeping this ridiculous promise on the front page is a diversionary tactic, in order to move the public's attention away from the bigger problem for him- the Mueller Investigation, Stormy Daniels's etc. payoff, Cohen's upcoming testimony to the House, the 40% vacancy rate of the White house staff, Manafort's guilty plea/spilling the beans, and his many lies throughout the presidency. He is in deep doo-doo, which will be his undoing in the end.

ruman

His main purpose for keeping this ridiculous promise on the front page is a diversionary tactic, in order to move the public's attention away from the bigger problem for him- the Mueller Investigation, Stormy Daniels's etc. payoff, Cohen's upcoming testimony to the House, the 40% vacancy rate of the White house staff, Manafort's guilty plea/spilling the beans, and his many lies throughout the presidency. He is in deep doo-doo, which will be his undoing in the end.
A promise so ridiculous it won him the presidential election.

None of the issues you mention will play any role in the 2020 election. They are of zero interest to anyone other then those suffering from TDS. You Jim Corrs on here have been banging on on here for 3 years now, its embarassing.

Last edited:

ruman

Are people advocating a complete open doors policy ? Do they feel this should be the case in ireland also or does this only apply to the US ?

All these people whinging about the wall should be asked to answer those 2 questions. Countries like Canada and Oz have immigration policies yet you dont see posters whinging about Leo's sock buddy.