• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Was Polish President Lech Kaczynski assassinated?

Andy4571

As per title do you think Polish President Lech Kaczynski assassinated?. Still a lot of unanswered questions about this plane 'crash'. Who would want him dead?. Who is to gain from his death?

Polish presidential plane wreckage contains 'high-energy materials' | World news | guardian.co.uk

Polish investigators conducting the inquiry into the plane crash that killed President Lech Kaczynski and 95 others in 2010 have detected "chemical structures similar to those in high-energy materials such as, for example, explosive materials" in the wreckage.
Just days earlier

Key Witness In Polish Presidential Plane Crash Found Dead

Kommunist

This should be in the speculation section, not the foreign policy section.

Hitch 22

The CVR and flight recorders clearly demonstrate that the plane was flying too low and struck trees before crashing and exploding flames. It was tragic accident caused by pilot error.

Last edited:

Ren84

Nothing would surprise me with the KGB/Mafia run Russian state.

Andy4571

The CVR and flight recorders clearly demonstrate that the plane was flying too low and struck trees before crashing and exploding flames. It was tragic accident caused by pilot error.
Or bad instructions from air traffic control.

southwestkerry

Still think it was an accident myself.

stoichkov

it would hardly be the first time the current russian regime had bumped off foreign nationals.

Hitch 22

Or bad instructions from air traffic control.
The main cause of accident was descent below the allowed altitude at an excessive rate in bad weather conditions, in conjunction with too late execution of a go-around. The air traffic control was not up to the mark but the crew of the plane deserve the majority of the blame. Both the Russians and Poles agree on the cause of the crash.

Either way the conspiracy claims are complete b*llsh*t. The claims of explosives have been debunked. Both the Poles and Russians also agree on this point.

http://www.thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/116946,TU154-explosives-claim-%E2%80%9************************rue%E2%80%9D-says-military-prosecutor

sgtharper

As per title do you think Polish President Lech Kaczynski assassinated?. Still a lot of unanswered questions about this plane 'crash'. Who would want him dead?. Who is to gain from his death?
In the spirit of the times I suppose I can only answer, Jimmy Saville?

owedtojoy

"Russia has refused to return any wreckage or the full flight data recordings."

Smolensk crash: Explosions on board before plane hit ground, investigator says
This is one conspiracy theory that rarely gets an airing because its focus is Vladimir Putin, the one who sends his flying monkeys to troll the west with fake news.

I don't see much in it myself - there is always a temptation to believe that events with a massive impact must have a massive cause e.g. to accept that a lone and disturbed man shot the President of the United States, or that a group of medieval-minded mountain guerrillas mounted an attack on New York that murdered a couple of thousand people.

But life is non-linear, and a small event, a slight action, or a small error, can have consequences out of all proportion to its apparent significance.

Old Mr Grouser

Polish presidential plane wreckage contains 'high-energy materials' | World news | guardian.co.uk

Just days earlier

Key Witness In Polish Presidential Plane Crash Found Dead
My own Conspiracy Theory is that this is yet another dirty Paramilitary thread.

The line of the arument has been planned in advance.

In a page or so the posts here will be saying that it was Churchill who ordered the assassination of Sikorski in 1943; and once anyone places British, Assassination and Gibraltar in the same sentence ...

To the Zoo, and ASAP.