• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Was the man who was arrested in the Mary Boyle case wrongly convicted of child sexual abuse?

davidcameron

“Recluse” convicted of sexually abusing two brothers in Ballyshannon in 1960’s and 70’s - Donegal news - Donegal Democrat

Brian McMahon was convicted of the sexual abuse of two brothers. He was arrested in the Mary Boyle case. However, he had nothing to do with her disappearance. According to Gemma O'Doherty (49 minutes and 50 seconds into the following video) many people believe that he was wrongly convicted of the abuse. If this is true, why would those two brothers falsely accuse him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vGORoCbpXw&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:

eoghanacht

Just don't mention the FF link, strung out the FF rottweiler will sling you off your own thread.

Try to connect the shinners to it, it'll give the thread longevity.

rob

“Recluse” convicted of sexually abusing two brothers in Ballyshannon in 1960’s and 70’s - Donegal news - Donegal Democrat

Brian McMahon was convicted of the sexual abuse of two brothers. He was arrested in the Mary Boyle case. However, he had nothing to do with her disappearance. According to Gemma O'Doherty (40 minutes and 50 seconds into the following video) many people believe that he was wrongly convicted of the abuse. If this is true, why would those two brothers falsely accuse him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vGORoCbpXw&feature=player_embedded
It is actually 49 mins and 50 secs in. Not being smart or just correcting you for the sake of it. it is a good question you pose. It is claimed they tried to stitch him for Mb. Was he given a 'history' too?

davidcameron

It is actually 49 mins and 50 secs in. Not being smart or just correcting you for the sake of it. it is a good question you pose. It is claimed they tried to stitch him for Mb. Was he given a 'history' too?
My mistake.

Apologies.

It's a big leap to allege that those two brothers were put up to accusing Brian McMahon to provide an excuse to arrest him in connection with Mary's disappearance.

rob

My mistake.

Apologies.

It's a big leap to allege that those two brothers were put up to accusing Brian McMahon to provide an excuse to arrest him in connection with Mary's disappearance.
It is. i am not alleging it. Do you think the doc does? You ask "If this is true, why would those two brothers falsely accuse him?" what is your thinking

Barna

Just don't mention the FF link, strung out the FF rottweiler will sling you off your own thread.

Try to connect the shinners to it, it'll give the thread longevity.
+1
No point in even commenting.

davidcameron

It is. i am not alleging it. Do you think the doc does? You ask "If this is true, why would those two brothers falsely accuse him?" what is your thinking
I'm just trying to make sense of the whole thing.

eoghanacht

davidcameron

You either believe the two garda or you don't.
I do.

The issue of McMahon's convictions is separate from Mary's disappearance. On reflection, I don't believe that McMahon was wrongly convicted. After all, the DPP would have been very careful in taking a prosecution, especially after the Michael Feichin Hannon miscarriage of justice.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies