Was there a cover-up in the Mary Boyle case?

El Libre

You might be inclined to bypass singer Margo in the following trailer video, but the testimony of two retired Gardaí may make you pause:

[video]https://youtu.be/LtN19gKGY1Y[/video]

rob

Mary Boyle full documentary will be streamed live on youtube tomorrow, Monday, 9.20.pm. The link to be on Gemma O'D's twitter i understand. Once only stream and will be removed then i am told

Anyone know how to save a youtube livestream to disk? Can it be done?

Last edited:

HereWeGoAgain

<Mod> Posts have been moved to this thread from here. </Mod>

Gemma O'Doherty is releasing her documentary on YouTube today

Gemma O'Doherty ‏@gemmaod1 · Jul 2

'Mary Boyle: The Untold Story' will be shown on YouTube on Monday night at 9.20pm. #MaryBoyle
I've watched the documentary trailer which contains real life testimonies from investigating Gardaí who are obviously traumatised by their experiences during the investigation and the fact that justice was tantalisingly close on at least one occasion.

Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtN19gKGY1Y&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:

H20 Member

Looking forward to tonight's release on you tube hopefully this will stop the cover up by the Garda, P.IE, FF, FG and other media outlets.

rob

Could someone with twitter ask her what time the link will be released

Barna

Crimes against children are taken much more seriously than they used to be. Therefore, the possibility of someone who wants to cover up the crime remaining in a position of public trust today is very slim.
Meh, Noonan gets away with not reporting child abuse to AGS despite being told over 20 years ago about it.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies