• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Was wee Willie Drunk when he recorded this?

st333ve

Maybe his Loyalist murderers gave him some happy pills.
You know his buddies, the murderers who he said 'should never have been locked up in the first place', and is mate Billy Wright who he stated - 'I have a lot of time for Billy Wright'.

Victims campaigner my arse.

Luimnioch

"Catholic Extremists seek to impose their undemocratic will."

Well I'm with him on opposing that. Oh my God I can't believe I agree with something that Willie "cracks me up" Frazer said.

At the end of it then he says that he's coming after Republicans. I better run up and bolt the gate.

GreenGrass

Wee Willie has just moved Rasharkin from North Antrim into the Border area...wonder if he can walk on water aswell :rolleyes:

Antway, all you bad Republicans better beware.. 'Legally' Wee Willie's comin for ye :lol:

mutley

"Catholic Extremists seek to impose their undemocratic will."

Well I'm with him on opposing that. Oh my God I can't believe I agree with something that Willie "cracks me up" Frazer said.

At the end of it then he says that he's coming after Republicans. I better run up and bolt the gate.
He should have really said Republican Extemists and not Catholic Extremists.

st333ve

He should have really said Republican Extemists and not Catholic Extremists.
What the hell is Catholic extremist?
Hope I dont bump into one of them.

What do they do, squirt holy water at the Police and throw the body of Christ at soldiers?

Valentes

He would make a fantastic stand up comedian. He wouldn't even have to work on his act, it would all come naturally. New material for his routine would come through the ether every day. Does he still have the tank?.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies