Water protest? Hostage situation?

Ramon Mercadar

hahaha don't think there'd be too many lining up to pay the ransom if it was a hostage situation :lol:
Thats a horse of a different colour.

No one paid the ransom for Shergar.

Who would pay for Joan?

Joan Burton.

Shergar

Expose the lot of them

When this hapens the driver of the car should keep going, they wont be long getting out of the way. Do the Gaurds have a mounted horse unit, if they do they should be deployed in these situations, if they come up against these horses they wont be long getting out of the cars way
Another poster who is woefully ignorant of everything Irish and cannot even spell Garda/Gardai.

ItsEvolution

Would love to have been in that car to hear the moans of her, god help the driver, would have sounded like a lawn mower falling down a toilet

sport02

Thats a horse of a different colour.

No one paid the ransom for Shergar.

Who would pay for Joan?

Joan Burton.

Shergar
Bad form. There is a large cohort of Blueshirt supporters on this forum day in, day out, posting on womens appearances/looks. Leave them at it, it's bad taste.

Feelinglost

Tánaiste
Tánaiste’s car blocked by water charge protesters in Tallaght
So this is now OK? :mad:
The last time I checked this type of behaviour was illegal and unacceptable or have I missed something?
I heard some of the protesters were members of the Tallaghtban.

ballot stuffer

It's becoming obvious the water situation is rapidly spiralling out of control.

The escalating protests, the dearth of political leadership a ham fisted water company.

Drastic action is needed..

GDPR

Find us someone who would.
Wully Frasier says the horsemeat burgers is a PIRA/SF racket.

I sense a Vinnie B show.

"Tell us, Joan, when it first became apparent to you that you had been targeted by SF? Was it the incident with the sesame seed buns and the dill pickles at a water protest in Tallaght?"

"Sob."

Ramon Mercadar

Bad form. There is a large cohort of Blueshirt supporters on this forum day in, day out, posting on womens appearances/looks. Leave them at it, it's bad taste.
Burtons existence is in bad taste. I also post about the appearance of male FG/LP TDs.

DeGaulle 2.0

Website
ga.wikipedia.org
Most people will accept the scheme as described in the Irish Times today - that's the reality. Joan has played a blinder over water charges ...

Ramon Mercadar

Wully Frasier says the horsemeat burgers is a PIRA/SF racket.

I sense a Vinnie B show.

"Tell us, Joan, when it first became apparent to you that you had been targeted by SF? Was it the incident with the sesame seed buns and the dill pickles at a water protest in Tallaght?"

"Sob."
Joan makes a cunning escape.

making waves

The establishment still do not get the depth of anger and determination of working class people in this country to resist the imposition of water charges and those responsible for imposing this austerity tax will not get a free ride to go around to photo ops.

Ramon Mercadar