Water protest? Hostage situation?

amsterdemmetje

Correct me if im wrong but what part of been peaceful is throwing objects at the car.
The cops did feck all wrong except bait some of the tracksuit wearing scumbags out of the way.

Ramon Mercadar

Most people will accept the scheme as described in the Irish Times today - that's the reality. Joan has played a blinder over water charges ...
A blinder? By completely backtracking on what she was defending last week?

You and Joan are blinkered.

ItsEvolution

Correct me if im wrong but what part of been peaceful is throwing objects at the car.
The cops did feck all wrong except bait some of the tracksuit wearing scumbags out of the way.
So are all people in tracksuits scum? most people I see wear tracksuit bottoms, why do you need to attribute clothing to the matter? can't you just call them protesters

Ramon Mercadar

stakerwallace

If objects were thrown then prosecutions should follow.

Socratus O' Pericles

Most people will accept the scheme as described in the Irish Times today - that's the reality. Joan has played a blinder over water charges ...
I'd say you are wrong there, me oul' segotia, will you be out on the 10th yourself?

An Gilladaker

It's becoming obvious the water situation is rapidly spiralling out of control.

The escalating protests, the dearth of political leadership a ham fisted water company.

Drastic action is needed..
Hopefully the Sindo will save the day tomorrow:rolleyes:

Ramon Mercadar

The cops didn't beat any farmers out of the way when the boggers locked 10,000 factory workers out.

sport02

Cowards who surround a woman in a car.
True. But then we have cowards in government who still have not met Louise O'Keefe, who won't stand upto europe, and who won't stand upto the ECB

stakerwallace

The cops didn't beat any farmers out of the way when the boggers locked 10,000 factory workers out.

Many of the factory workers would also qualify in your terms as ''boggers'' also, but you probably think that only farmers live in rural Ireland.

amsterdemmetje

So are all people in tracksuits scum? most people I see wear tracksuit bottoms, why do you need to attribute clothing to the matter? can't you just call them protesters
Not all tracksuit wearers are scumbags ,just the ones who throw objects at a Deputy Leaders car and have the gall to call it a peaceful protest.

DCon

What happens when it changes to metered with a big cost increase

Because that's coming

Labour just want the scheme advertised in the Times in, so when the next government increase the cost they can claim it was not them

But they know the reality

Franzoni

I know what you mean....they weren't really protesting they just wanted to tell Joan what a good job she is doing and it took them two hours...:lol:

An Gilladaker

Go easy on the Farmer or you will not get cheap beef any more
[video=youtube;iHbk93fGwbo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHbk93fGwbo[/video]