• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Web site to watch the march live

Disillusioned democrat

I can't watch it either.....because I'm WORKING so my employer can pay 55% of the cost of employing me to the government so they can employ 250k M-F 9-5ers who want to march because they believe the government isn't paying them enough of that money.

Northsideman

This should do it for you:D

[video=youtube;Fd9CxIlkjpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd9CxIlkjpk[/video]

RepublicOfLuas

I can't watch it either.....because I'm WORKING so my employer can pay 55% of the cost of employing me to the government so they can employ 250k M-F 9-5ers who want to march because they believe the government isn't paying them enough of that money.
If you think that's the sole reason why people are marching then you should change your username to Deluded Democrat. Well done on having a job though, but there's no need to be smug about it. Not everyone is as lucky as you.

darkknight

[video=youtube;-5LgybHRDeI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5LgybHRDeI[/video]

:cool:

Marbellabound

Disillusioned democrat and north side man you too should get together. I asked a simple question that did not require your irrelevant inputs.

james5001

That's false. They're marching over the debt.

Northsideman

Disillusioned democrat and north side man you too should get together. I asked a simple question that did not require your irrelevant inputs.
But this is a forum, it's all about comment and opinions, get it!

darkknight

I haven't come across a live video stream, but plenty of pics being posted on Twitter

Someone should have told that lady in the centre to look more solemn. This is supposed to be about austerity! :oops:

ruserious

Aertv people. All Irish channels online free. Rté live too.

Northsideman

Deliberately de-railing the thread to suit your agenda is not acceptable. Get it?
I'm not derailing feck all, I happen to agree with the sentiments behind the march but would not support it because it was called by some of the very clowns who got us in the mess we are in. The reference to the grand old duke of york was very apt. These fat cat overpaid useless fence sitters have a nerve, they are only interested in covering their own well exposed fat arses and don't give a fiddlers for the proletariat.

Fo Real

Easily led fools...

Off you go and shout your inane slogans and allow yourself to be manipulated by people who have only their own interests in play and are using you and others like you as pawns.

Watch out for the SF dynamic duo Gerry the Patriot - protector of the public health service...and Fat Mary.

But never mind, you may be doing them a favour and helping them along to nice fat pensions....

EUrJokingMeRight

Get back to work and quit your cribbing. How's your pension going?