• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Well done Sadiq Khan, not.

HenryHorace

Well Sadiq (terrorism is normal) Khan has finally turned London into a bigger s hi thole than NY.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/london-murder-rate-overtakes-new-york-for-first-time-ever-after-spate-of-fatal-stabbings-and-a3803566.html

As someone who has family and friends living in London i have been told that they feel increasingly unsafe in even popular well known areas of the city over the last few years. If it's not Admiral Akbar running wild with swords or bombs looking to culturally enrich London's citizens it's gangs of feral youths on mopeds looking to steel your iphone or throw acid in your face.

This is what happens when you put a limp wristed virtue signaler in charge of one of the world's biggest and most popular cities. Compare this clown to the job the wonderful Rudy Giuliani who cleaned up the cess pit that NY once was and cracked down on the pan handlers, drug addicts, hookers and general low life's London seems to be now rife with.

It's time for London to kick this loser to touch before things get even worse.

DexterGreen22

Why does he keep pretending to be English/European?

I could move to China tomorrow with my European wife, have children there in a year and say that those children are Chinese but the Chinese are sensible and would just laugh at me.

Casablanca

silverharp

the head of police is a diversity hire too

Wagmore

Where's Rainmaker. He says he lives over there and attempted to ridicule my suggestion, made after a visit, that London media was talking about a knife crime epidemic. Typical Lib, when reality doesn't fit their worldview they seek to imagine a new one.

Last edited:

redhead

Well Sadiq (terrorism is normal) Khan has finally turned London into a bigger s hi thole than NY.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/london-murder-rate-overtakes-new-york-for-first-time-ever-after-spate-of-fatal-stabbings-and-a3803566.html

As someone who has family and friends living in London i have been told that they feel increasingly unsafe in even popular well known areas of the city over the last few years. If it's not Admiral Akbar running wild with swords or bombs looking to culturally enrich London's citizens it's gangs of feral youths on mopeds looking to steel your iphone or throw acid in your face.

This is what happens when you put a limp wristed virtue signaler in charge of one of the world's biggest and most popular cities. Compare this clown to the job the wonderful Rudy Giuliani who cleaned up the cess pit that NY once was and cracked down on the pan handlers, drug addicts, hookers and general low life's London seems to be now rife with.

It's time for London to kick this loser to touch before things get even worse.
Why compare him to someone in a different country in a different decade/century and not any of his predecessors?

Boy M5

Why are you pro brexit english nationalists posting on an Irish website.

We've had enough of ye. Ye're plantations, slavery, empire, sectarianism

Analyzer

...."it is all part of living in a big city"

mr. jings

Such a burning Irish political issue. Totally deserves a thread. Maybe even multiple threads if we're lucky.

redhead

Why are you pro brexit english nationalists posting on an Irish website.

We've had enough of ye. Ye're plantations, slavery, empire, sectarianism
Because they closed Stormfront.

Politics matters

Such a burning Irish political issue. Totally deserves a thread. Maybe even multiple threads if we're lucky.
Well, certain posters could make the same argument about Leo, so I suppose it does have some relevance.

Leo and Sadiq both originally hail from the same subcontinent.

mr. jings

Well, certain posters could make the same argument about Leo, so I suppose it does have some relevance.

I didn't know the British Isles qualified as a subcontinent. I guess you do learn something new every day.

DexterGreen22

Because they closed Stormfront.
Apparently because of racism...

But some really awkward questions about Syria and the immigration thing were being asked as well.
Questions that would have caused embarrassing problems had they been asked on the BBC....

Casablanca

Thanks for clarifying that point. So, the OP is really an opening gambit where the checkmate will be about free prams. Cool

HenryHorace

It's in the UK section.

Now toddle off and let adults discuss things.

Hunter-Gatherer

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies