• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Well, hello Mary Lou

Fr. Ted Crilly

Appears you don't read links, take this sentence from YOUR link from the rag......
Look, loons like that drag the dead around like some macabre trophy, a trophy they use to make political hits.
IIRC, if one looks through that poster's history almost every post is on the SF threads whinging about something...
They're just sick and should be either pitied or ignored.

Thanks for quoting it, btw, it hurt the eyes...:sneaky:

Jim Car

Do you thinkbshe had any say re the decision to attend the Maduro inauguration. I just dont know if she was stupid enough to authorise it or powerless to stop other idiots within the party attending.

cricket

Do you thinkbshe had any say re the decision to attend the Maduro inauguration. I just dont know if she was stupid enough to authorise it or powerless to stop other idiots within the party attending.
She appears to be leader in name only. Remember her declaration about not having a border poll while brexit is not resolved, only to backtrack less than a day later ? I'd say she operates under the shadow of a concrete slab.

antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

Appears you don't read links, take this sentence from YOUR link from the rag......
You dismissed my first link under some strange moon landing and 4000 year old Earth nonsense so I sent you another link - still waiting on your link from that Rag to Moon Landing and 4000 year old earth claims

You saying Quinn was not killed by the IRA - I suppose the killing of Robert McCartney had nothing to do with the IRA

Can you give me the link where the Rag talks about fake moon landings or 4000 year old Earth

I see you have found a new friend in Crilly who thinks calling someone a Loon qualifies as serious debate

antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

Look, loons like that drag the dead around like some macabre trophy, a trophy they use to make political hits.
IIRC, if one looks through that poster's history almost every post is on the SF threads whinging about something...
They're just sick and should be either pitied or ignored.

Thanks for quoting it, btw, it hurt the eyes...:sneaky:
You don't recollect correctly - see you are reading posts on your ignore list again

Fr. Ted Crilly

She appears to be leader in name only. Remember her declaration about not having a border poll while brexit is not resolved, only to backtrack less than a day later ? I'd say she operates under the shadow of a concrete slab.
Like the one your mate put over Larry White.....

JCR

Of course she had a say. And then she was told what to say.

Fr. Ted Crilly

Put that question to the guy in Venezuela at the moment.
Your fellow Labour party members know plenty about murder, i.e Larry White, so perhaps you can tell us?
Maybe Kathleen and Bernard could share their expertise in the field with us?

Talk Back

Some of the Free Staters posting on this thread need to read 'The good old IRA' - maybe then they might cop themselves on and cease to partake in coprophagia.

Jim Car

Some of the Free Staters posting on this thread need to read 'The good old IRA' - maybe then they might cop themselves on and cease to partake in coprophagia.
The irony of using the word propaganda while using terms like the free state is it seem obviously lost on you.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies