• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Well, hello Mary Lou

Telstar 62

Mary Lou McDonald chaired a 'Night of Celebration' for FARC-trainer Jim 'Mortar' Monaghan, on the run
from Colombian justice... :whistling:

RasherHash

the secretary

Mary Lou McDonald chaired a 'Night of Celebration' for FARC-trainer Jim 'Mortar' Monaghan, on the run
from Colombian justice... :whistling:
Is that the same guy who's son was found with explosives in his locker in NUI Maynooth? I could be mistaken.

RasherHash

Is that the same guy who's son was found with explosives in his locker in NUI Maynooth? I could be mistaken.
Wasn't that Varadkar's love chile? :laugh:

Myers Mimnagh

The same pet store where he found you?
Was never in Columbia Edward, these ************************ers spoke Spanish for some reason.

Got very excited when I unloaded a pallet of Wavin pipes from the Discovery, though.

Jumping up and down on their perches and doing Whoooooosh sounds.

Threw a black sack over their cages,and let off the over and under in rapid fire.

Shut the ************************ers up quanto rapido. Not a gug out of them for a few days.... refused food too.

Fr. Ted Crilly

Ah, ya can't beat a Rain Man special on a monday night....:roflmao:
Gives a good insight into the monkeys pulling the levers inside its skull..
K-mart sucks.:tongue:

RasherHash

Paddyc

Storm in a twitter feed.
By the same logic, Wolfe Tone is in breach of the GFA
To subvert the tyranny of our execrable government, to break the connection with England, the never-failing source of all our political evils, and to assert the independence of my country, these were my objects.
This has been SF policy since Arthur Griffith was a boy.

Mickeymac

No English like the sign says- bad enough that the unionists think themselves as Brits- but some of the more dopy ones actually think they are English now- Lol-
[/QUOTE]

Entertaining stuff nonetheless Michael😂.........so it is 😂

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Someone might like to tell Coveney (and others) that they have a thing called 'free speech' in the United States. Don't have to like it but that's not the point.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies