• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Well, hello Mary Lou

hiding behind a poster

Someone might like to tell Coveney (and others) that they have a thing called 'free speech' in the United States. Don't have to like it but that's not the point.
Nor is free speech the point. Nobody has said anything about free speech, nor has anyone tried to restrict it.

Fr. Ted Crilly

Obviously if you have information you should bring it to the attention of the Gardai or PSNI . Otherwise some people might think you are an attention seeking failure with a grudge and mental issues .
Don't think AGS would be interested in the ravings of an obviously mentally limited twat, tbh.
He'd be done for wasting police time, but his insanity would get him off....
Back to the padded cell for that clown.......or off on another Turas Nua course to keep him earning his scratcher.....

Fr. Ted Crilly

What makes you think that? Is it something they told you? Where did they tell you? Was it in the local GAA Club? Is it legal for them to share information like that?

Well, we all know how you get yours topped up. How much do they pay you Crilly?
LOL...another one.......
Hilarious, the little hard chaw of the web.....:ROFLMAO:
Small man syndrome from scumsville.

Antóin Mac Comháin

LOL...another one.......
In fairness, his comment was below the belt. I didn't read it the first time, but I wouldn't sink that low. If you want to let him press your buttons, knock yourself out. Exchanging insults like that just isn't my thing buddy, and you're transferring that onto me. For me there's a difference between being vulgar, slagging and pulling someones leg. I wouldn't entertain you in the latter, if I thought you were the former, but the longer you keep reacting, the longer he's going to keep pressing your buttons. Just switch off or engage with other posters. It's neither here nor there to me what you do, but that can't be healthy for the head.

LISTOWEL MAN

Obviously if you have information you should bring it to the attention of the Gardai or PSNI . Otherwise some people might think you are an attention seeking failure with a grudge and mental issues .
oh don't worry the guards and the electorate know exactly what SF covered up

that ship has sailed

Fr. Ted Crilly

Th

Indeed you might be right , and the vast majority of people on PIE know exactly what you are as as well . Get a life fellow
He has one.
A life split between doing worthless Turas Nua courses and spending his days banging his head off the padded walls of his cell.....

RasherHash

Read it and weep Coveney, you scum sucking blueshirt dweeb, you only got that job because of your daddy. The well connected elite misrule this country 🙄

michael-mcivor

Mary-Lou making it clear to the slow of knowing that her helping to carry the ‘ England get out of Ireland banner ‘ at the St Patrick’s day parade in New-York was not directed at the English people which is correct- it was directed at a foreign English government which has no mandate in Ireland this year or any year- the GFA border-poll will remove that anomaly but ordinary English / Unionists etc can live in Peace in the peaceful United Ireland-

agamemnon

Mary-Lou making it clear to the slow of knowing that her helping to carry the ‘ England get out of Ireland banner ‘ at the St Patrick’s day parade in New-York was not directed at the English people which is correct- it was directed at a foreign English government which has no mandate in Ireland this year or any year- the GFA border-poll will remove that anomaly but ordinary English / Unionists etc can live in Peace in the peaceful United Ireland-
...but a disproportionate amount of Shinners have British ancestry. Maybe McDonald, with her Scottish ancestry, wants the English to leave Scotland ;)

RasherHash

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies