• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Well, hello Mary Lou

ymmek

I'm fully out.. but that doesn't stop me laughing at completely idiotic posts like yours.

SF has a catastophically bad election.. yet still did 50% better than Labour.. and you think SF have real problems
Ha ha,one time you had a bit of a handle on what was happening but in recent years you continually get it wrong even in Tipp so i would have to say you appear to be in a sort of time warp.

peader odonnell

Labour ran a tight ticket yet made modest gains , that's a sign of hope.
I didn't have a Labour candidate to vote for in the locals which disappointed me.

antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

LISTOWEL MAN

RasherHash

the secretary

A unionist paper writing an anti-SF diatribe...who'da thunk?
Its totally factual.
Carthy did say this, I was listening to the interview and couldn't believe he said what he said.
Your response just backs up the wide held view that SF don't take these issues seriously. The longer SF keeps its head in the sand over its cover-up of abuse the longer it can be looking at 9.5% support.

midlander12

Its totally factual.
Carthy did say this, I was listening to the interview and couldn't believe he said what he said.
Your response just backs up the wide held view that SF don't take these issues seriously. The longer SF keeps its head in the sand over its cover-up of abuse the longer it can be looking at 9.5% support.
I heard it too. Little time as I have for the Shinners, I actually thought Carthy had more intelligence than to say what he did. It was clownish, offensive and tone-deaf all at once. You can only imagine what they say in private with no mikes around about these subjects.

Talk Back

Its totally factual.
The interviewer suggested that among the reasons Sinn Fein's vote had faltered were the allegations of bullying in the party, the handling of child and sex abuse allegations, and its withdrawal from Stormont.

Carthy wasn't denying or necessarily disagreeing with the interviewer - he just said certain elements of the media use those issues at election times to generate bad PR for SF.

The carnival of reaction.

the secretary

The interviewer suggested that among the reasons Sinn Fein's vote had faltered were the allegations of bullying in the party, the handling of child and sex abuse allegations, and its withdrawal from Stormont.

Carthy wasn't denying or necessarily disagreeing with the interviewer - he just said certain elements of the media use those issues at election times to generate bad PR for SF.

He said they were "media generated issues"
Go back and listen to it yourself.
Shinners are bloody unbelievable in the face of this stuff but hey, keep digging your own graves lads because as long as ye react to issues like these by going and blaming the media then you lot are on the road to nowhere.
Take responsibility and stop looking around for someone to blame.

Carthy said that the first two issues referred to, bullying and the cover up of child sex abuse, were MEDIA GENERATED

Its totally factual.
Next they will be claiming it was Mike Yarwood doing the interview

mickterry

They have not changed a bit since the elections. Still offering magic money tree economics and the blame game. Added to their leader up North celebrating a murderers anniversary. You couldn't make it up.

Round tower

Last Sunday night their candidate in the last LE did not know that Mat Carthy was selected by SF to run in Cavan/Monaghan in the next GE

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies