Well, hello Mary Lou

Sweet Darling

That’s true, however there are a significant proportion of surnames of purely British origin.

The shinner elected representatives have a far far higher percentage proportion of these surnames than the other political parties.

Therefore, ceteris paribus, a much higher percentage of them are the descendants of the garrison and planters!
The shinner becomes more Irish then the Irish themselfs.:cool:

Newrybhoy

You're an Assh0le of the highest order- I've reported that post. You should be banned - no ifs or buts about it.
Just this evening you've been calling people who would murder customs officers "freedom fighters" and never a day goes by bit your calling unionists squatters and that they will "bend the knee" or suffer the consequences.

I hope you reported that to you little rat.

Sweet Darling

Just this evening you've been calling people who would murder customs officers "freedom fighters" and never a day goes by bit your calling unionists squatters and that they will "bend the knee" or suffer the consequences.

Known as a TOUT in shinner circles.

agamemnon

You were told already to back up that bullsh1te.

Merely repeating your bullsh1t does not constitute a backing up of your bullsh1t.
Actually, I asked you lot to disprove it! That was met with a deafening silence.

However, It's very amusing watching you dig the hole deeper.

So, at a quick count over 50% of shinner TDs have British surnames. For FF and FG it's about 25%.

Edit: Don’t be too disheartened shinners. Those political parties that celebrate their British ancestral roots in NI have a somewhat higher proportion of representatives with British surnames than the NI shinners 😁

Last edited:

Talk Back

Actually, I asked you lot to disprove it! That was met with a deafening silence.

So, at a quick count over 50% of shinner TDs have British surnames. For FF and FG it's about 25%.

Edit: Don’t be too disheartened shinners. Those political parties that celebrate their British ancestral roots in NI have a somewhat higher proportion of representatives with British surnames than the NI shinners 😁
Actually, you are full of sh1t.

You make a stupid claim, and when challenged to back up your bullsh1t - you can not.

Define a British surname - I need a laugh???

Talk Back

"or suffer the consequences" link ya dumb liar???

Freedom Fighters are not terrorists. Your heroes the Nazis, said the same thing about the French Resistance.

As for calling me a little rat - you wouldn't say that to my face. I can assure you of that.

Last edited:

Talk Back

I merely remark on the irony of the sf/ira apologists considering themselves to be the only true adherents of Irish nationalism when they mainly are descendants of the garrison.

Brings a new meaning to the adage “More Irish than the Irish themselves” which was coined for the descendants of the garrison of the 12th Century not the 19th!
You keep posting that - but are unable to back your erroneous claim.

Give us a few names???

agamemnon

You keep posting that - but are unable to back your erroneous claim.

Give us a few names???
I gave you names. Like I said, you should stop digging when you have made a hole for yourself. I have obviously touched a nerve with you.

So here's a truly British surname for you: If you don't recognise it you know little about your shinner masters. The surname is Brownlee!

Talk Back

I gave you names. Like I said, you should stop digging when you have made a hole for yourself. I have obviously touched a nerve with you.

So here's a truly British surname for you: If you don't recognise it you know little about your shinner masters. The surname is Brownlee!
No you didn't - why lie?

Don't be afraid - no shame.

bang bang

What have you got against the British ? I thought you were a bit of an anglophile.

Newrybhoy

"or suffer the consequences" link ya dumb liar???

Freedom Fighters are not terrorists. Your heroes the Nazis, said the same thing about the French Resistance.

As for calling me a little rat - you wouldn't say that to my face. I can assure you of that.
Would you prefer skip rat.

It will match your grey hoody and trackie bottoms.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies