We're All Brits...

Mickeymac

Imagine being so obtuse that you would chose to be poorer, have a shorter life, be less happy and free and want to stick with an abusive spouse who is about to divorce you anyway.

That has been the unionist practice since the temporary false statelet was illegally set up in 1921 sir.

There are many fine publications of its checkered history.

death or glory

Imagine being so obtuse that you would chose to be poorer, have a shorter life, be less happy and free and want to stick with an abusive spouse who is about to divorce you anyway.
Would you ever stop giving out about your wife.
It sounds like it should be a marriage guidance site you should be visiting.

death or glory

We offer a broader curriculum which teaches kids to think. Something sorely lacking in your kulture
Since when did education curriculum become part of culture. I suppose it must be because the other options are getting drunk, diddilee dee music, leprechauns and commemorating failures.

McSlaggart

The country remains 19th overall out of 50 countries’ higher education systems in the 2018 Universitas21 Ranking. The system was introduced in 2012 to assess the broader systems in each country rather than the focus of other rankings on individual universities.

2lazy

Yet you don't universities are terrible. Only Trinity in the top 200 and the rest nowhere in World terms.
Careful now , you are not one to be discussing third level education , might be some words with more that two syllables.

2lazy

Since when did education curriculum become part of culture. I suppose it must be because the other options are getting drunk, diddilee dee music, leprechauns and commemorating failures.

Not that sharpest troll are you- history, literature, sports, music, poetry are all part of any rounded school curriculum - are you suggesting these pursuits do not tie into ones culture.
What school did you go to fool, please don't say Castlederg High as I doubt you have ever set foot north of the border.

Off with you and google more trolling fodder.

death or glory

Not that sharpest troll are you- history, literature, sports, music, poetry are all part of any rounded school curriculum - are you suggesting these pursuits do not tie into ones culture.
What school did you go to fool, please don't say Castlederg High as I doubt you have ever set foot north of the border.

Off with you and google more trolling fodder.
Well by the sounds of you, you must be a past pupil of St Eugene's.
How's that school doing now whereas
Castlederg high is going from strength to strength.

Have you renounced your British citizenship yet,
Or are you like the rest of the rebs and don't mind the advantages of being British?

2lazy

Well by the sounds of you, you must be a past pupil of St Eugene's.
How's that school doing now whereas
Castlederg high is going from strength to strength.

Have you renounced your British citizenship yet,
Or are you like the rest of the rebs and don't mind the advantages of being British?

I see you have been on google again - what school did you go - careful now I can out you as a fake very quickly.

Newrybhoy

The country remains 19th overall out of 50 countries’ higher education systems in the 2018 Universitas21 Ranking. The system was introduced in 2012 to assess the broader systems in each country rather than the focus of other rankings on individual universities.

Oh dear,a pretty damning report,showing Ireland steadily declining since the start of the survey and coming 36 out of 50 when GDP is taken into consideration.

2lazy

Oh dear,a pretty damning report,showing Ireland steadily declining since the start of the survey and coming 36 out of 50 when GDP is taken into consideration.

If you are not happy in our country you can always leave.

McSlaggart

Yep and do you understand what GDP means in the context of Ireland and its inwards investment?

Newrybhoy

If you are not happy in our country you can always leave.
I'm fine in the UK, best University in the World and many many others in the top echelons.

You should be on your knees thanking us for giving you everything of any value that you have.

2lazy

I'm fine in the UK, best University in the World and many many others in the top echelons.

You should be on your knees thanking us for giving you everything of any value that you have.

You don't seem very happy to me, the lack of insecurity oozes from your posts, yourself and the other usual suspects have been posting ad infinitum about some obscure court judgement confirming your identity while your politicians beg like rabid dogs at the table in Westminster not to have to show their passport on the way home to Belfast - Finchley my ass.
On the bright side after Brexit you can get a few duty free fags on the way to Britain

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies