We're All Brits...

Buchaill Dana

I'm fine in the UK, best University in the World and many many others in the top echelons.

You should be on your knees thanking us for giving you everything of any value that you have.
With respect, you aren't Oxbridge material. And Fenians go there too.

How comes Trinners is chock a block with both nordie tribes?

Talk Back

I'm fine in the UK, best University in the World and many many others in the top echelons.

You should be on your knees thanking us for giving you everything of any value that you have.
In the UK - in paper.

In Ireland - in reality.

The so-called" northern" Ireland "state-een" doesn't even exist anymore. It was disbanded in the 1970's.

There is no artificial border through Ireland anymore - and there never will be again. Ireland's border is at the beach.

Poor locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland.

death or glory

I see you have been on google again - what school did you go - careful now I can out you as a fake very quickly.
As you can well imagine by my superior intelligence, I did not attend secondary school in Castlederg,as I passed the eleven plus unlike some people who end up as skivvies in Dublin.

2lazy

As you can well imagine by my superior intelligence, I did not attend secondary school in Castlederg,as I passed the eleven plus unlike some people who end up as skivvies in Dublin.

Shocker - goggle unionist runs for cover again, which of the 26 are you from - spit it out

death or glory

Shocker - goggle unionist runs for cover again, which of the 26 are you from - spit it out
I'm on record on here numerous times stating which secondary school I attended.
I'm not at the beck and call of no Johnny come lately Reb who is to busy labouring in Dublin to renounce his British Citizenship.

2lazy

I'm on record on here numerous times stating which secondary school I attended.
I'm not at the beck and call of no Johnny come lately Reb who is to busy labouring in Dublin to renounce his British Citizenship.

You are a fraud - a google unionist, anything you know about Castlederg you found on google. Of course I'm open to been proven wrong :whistle:

death or glory

You are a fraud - a google unionist, anything you know about Castlederg you found on google. Of course I'm open to been proven wrong :whistle:
I'm sure you've been wrong more times in your life than you've been right..
But whatever, I'm getting bored yet again with your drivel.

2lazy

I'm sure you've been wrong more times in your life than you've been right..
But whatever, I'm getting bored yet again with your drivel.

Run for cover troll, you are beyond pathetic. I have a couple of quick fire questions for ya that any Prod from the Derg would know the answer to, let me know when you grow a pair -

PS answers not found on google

Newrybhoy

In the UK - in paper.

In Ireland - in reality.

The so-called" northern" Ireland "state-een" doesn't even exist anymore. It was disbanded in the 1970's.

There is no artificial border through Ireland anymore - and there never will be again. Ireland's border is at the beach.

Poor locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland.
Oh dear, you really don't know the difference between reality and your wee fantasy.

Come on up over the border and meet the British police,British Army,MI6, the NHS the BBC etc etc etc.

You're a deluded little fool. People up here in the UK, can't even vote for the Iris president or the Doyle. They'll be voting for Westminster on the 12th December though.

Talk Back

Oh dear, you really don't know the difference between reality and your wee fantasy.

Come on up over the border and meet the British police,British Army,MI6, the NHS the BBC etc etc etc.

You're a deluded little fool. People up here in the UK, can't even vote for the Iris president or the Doyle. They'll be voting for Westminster on the 12th December though.
What border would that be???

The essence of a country is its border - where its border begins and where its border ends. Ireland's border is at the beach.

The new de-facto border between Ireland as a whole and Britain will be once again and forever more in the Irish Sea.

2lazy

Ya forgot the customs officers at Larne :p

Se0samh

AhNowStop

:eek::unsure: feck me dopey so you passed the 11+ while you were also the youngest ever bomb disposal expert ... wow, you were some pup :rolleyes: ;) 😂

child genius adult moron o_O

death or glory

Newrybhoy

And still way ahead of the nordie ones...

A lot more nordies in college down south than vice versa
Let's see the figures for that one.
er hear
I know there are thousands of southerners getting educated in Newry, Derry and Enniskillen. I nev
What border would that be???

The essence of a country is its border - where its border begins and where its border ends. Ireland's border is at the beach.

The new de-facto border between Ireland as a whole and Britain will be once again and forever more in the Irish Sea.
There is "no border" between France and Germany, so what is their "essence" you muppet?

Tell all the "Irish" up here why they can't vote for the person who would claim to be their President?

Seeing as you think your border is at Portrush.

2lazy

Let's see the figures for that one.
er hear
I know there are thousands of southerners getting educated in Newry, Derry and Enniskillen. I nev

There is "no border" between France and Germany, so what is their "essence" you muppet?

Tell all the "Irish" up here why they can't vote for the person who would claim to be their President?

Seeing as you think your border is at Portrush.
You are really not very smart are you - I mean seriously WTF????

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies