We're All Brits...

Talk Back

Let's see the figures for that one.
er hear
I know there are thousands of southerners getting educated in Newry, Derry and Enniskillen. I nev

There is "no border" between France and Germany, so what is their "essence" you muppet?

Tell all the "Irish" up here why they can't vote for the person who would claim to be their President?

Seeing as you think your border is at Portrush.
But there is under the new Backstop/frontstop for Ireland moron - and that's the point.

Seriously man - you need to take your head out of the sand.

death or glory

Mickeymac

But there is under the new Backstop/frontstop for Ireland moron - and that's the point.

Seriously man - you need to take your head out of the sand.

Unity is probably happening all too fast for him sir, he most likely is ignoring the fact that Irish people in all 32 counties will be electing the next President....and even perhaps the next Dail as well ffs.😂

Talk Back

Unity is probably happening all too fast for him sir, he most likely is ignoring the fact that Irish people in all 32 counties will be electing the next President....and even perhaps the next Dail as well ffs.😂
True MM - in a way it suits us Irish.

By the time the Unionists wake up to their dire situation in Ireland - it will be too late.

It was only ever going to end one way for the locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland.

death or glory

Mickeymac

What's that you say??? - so-called northern Ireland is an integral part of the Union???

European Union that is!!!

Hahahahahaha

My guess is, the EU will accommodate unionism much more comfortably than Britain ever will.

Mickeymac

I told you a few weeks ago that you would be partaking in Coprophagia in the middle of Oct. I wished you bon appetit.

Do you ever get fed up having to eat your own words nomad???

The Halloween festival in Doire, I see, has been quite a hit on social media, hopefully doggie enjoyed it all.

Great to see folk enjoying themselves in something the complete opposite to the hatefests that occur summertime there.

Newrybhoy

I told you a few weeks ago that you would be partaking in Coprophagia in the middle of Oct. I wished you bon appetit.

You seem somewhat obscessed with this passtime.

Maybe you should tell the Gaurds who has abused you.

Talk Back

Hahahahaha

Here Jaffa - how about a song???

You can sing it to the real British in Britain!!!

"Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye"

Talk Back

How about this one???

Shaft !!!

For all you locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland who have been shafted by the real British in Britain.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

death or glory

death or glory

death or glory

Mickeymac

It's goodbye to the real British in Britain for you locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland.

Thanks to the DUPid Party - hahahahaha

They will receive my very first Christmas card this year sir together with a congrats card.
😂

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies