• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

We're back!

Mitsui2

Mad right enough .. If you click the "Home" tab you get "Recent posts" ...

and if you click the "New Posts" or the "Recent Posts" tab you get what the Home page used to be (look like) :shock:

Surely that is a no brainer to sort
Must admit I much prefer a format that includes the date when the thread was started.

McSlaggart

I'd suggest that you might consider some Nordie Mods. We've seen in the pasts a lack of understanding of the dynamics of Nordie insulting and offensive remarks,.
Would you allow Donegal people to be mods in the Northern Ireland section?

GDPR

Would you allow Donegal people to be mods in the Northern Ireland section?
Strawberry would have made a great Mod. She hasn't been posting recently. Off the top of my head, I think maternity leave came to an end, though don't quote me on this, because it is just conjecture, based on a few random things she let slip.

In general, I am very appreciative of Donegal people.

McSlaggart

Moi always found it highly amusing the number of nordie UI'rs that never engaged on the mexicant board, these same UI'rs could give ye chapter and verse on what was happening on the hill or in the mother of all parliaments but couldn't tell their Aras from the Dole! Twas almost as if they seen them(mexicant)uns as foreigners...
Do you have a link to these posts as I have not seen the Althing being talked about in any threads.

McSlaggart

Strawberry would have made a great Mod. She hasn't been posting recently. Off the top of my head, I think maternity leave came to an end, though don't quote me on this, because it is just conjecture, based on a few random things she let slip.

Donegal, Tyrone with a coast. You can have the best of crack with them.

Strawberry

Maternity leave, good god no! One's enough.

I've been having computer issues. I did get a PM asking me if I was interested in modding but by the time I found it and answered it I think it was too late.

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

Back on the homepage that is, and - hopefully - for good. The recent changes in general moderating policy site wide (link to rules here) should make any required intervention easier and quicker, and as a result we feel the problems that led to the NI board being moved off the homepage can probably be handled without needing to "quarantine" it as has been the case for far too long. Obviously it's something of a trial process, so we'll see how it goes. Don't hesitate to read the rules before posting as some have been seriously tightened up, in particular around anything that could be considered as personal abuse. Obviously the old rules like being responsible for what you post, including quotes from other posts etc, also still apply. So. Enjoy. But politely and respectfully. :)
What a crock of sh1t. The only good thing about the nordie forum is the personal abuse.

between the bridges

I've been having computer issues. I did get a PM asking me if I was interested in modding but by the time I found it and answered it I think it was too late.[/QUOTE]

Stormfront?...

Mickeymac

I've been having computer issues. I did get a PM asking me if I was interested in modding but by the time I found it and answered it I think it was too late.

They did ask me to reconsider tbf after I declined.:giggle:

mac tíre

Politics.ie has rejoined the 6 and the 26!

Arlene Foster will no doubt be on TV tomorrow fuming about this land grab.

Mickeymac

Who will be listening? She, basically is an unemployed politician with the RHI inquiry report hanging over her future employment prospects.

raetsel

Would you have taken the role had you been in time?

raetsel

Do you have a link to these posts as I have not seen the Althing being talked about in any threads.
It's his imagination working overtime and coming up with his usual shyte. He was complaining yesterday because I took the p1ss out of an obvious dog-whistling, sectarian thread started by Cruimh. Talk about perverse priorities.

GDPR

OK, chaps, that was Stage One successfully completed, thanks to our long-term sleeper agent, petaljam.

Now for Stage Two... (nyah-ahaha-hah....) :)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies