We're back!

Herr Rommel

What information ended up all over the internet thanks to the shoddy state of operations ?

hollandia

It's been one week since you looked at me,
cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry"
Five days since you laughed at me saying
Get that together come back and see me
Three days since the living room,
I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
Yesterday you'd forgiven me
But it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry

(c) monte

truthisfree

Pie just refuses to die...my favourite forum tbh...almost a decade spent on it now...don't ever see myself spending that amount of time anywhere else...

Cdebru

Everything you posted along with IP address all available when this place went down first.

All our information is in other hands now.
Are you concerned your sock accounts will be revealed ?

seanof

Everything you posted along with IP address all available when this place went down first.

So, would that mean that if someone, foolishly, posted to this forum from their workplace, that their work IP address and consequently their employer could be ascertained and informed of their activity?

Mickeymac

So, would that mean that if someone, foolishly, posted to this forum from their workplace, that their work IP address and consequently their employer could be ascertained and informed of their activity?

For Heaven's sake:D think of crumb and bridget being exposed to the grand wizard for taking conversion instruction from the Holy Catholic Church.:laugh:

westernyelp

Those other places.....Political Irish is somewhere I never want to go on a dark night again

Erudite Caveman

eh.... their employer could just look at their own firewall logs and see the traffic.

Besides, loads of people here foolishly post here and they don't even have jobs.

Erudite Caveman

Those other places.....Political Irish is somewhere I never want to go on a dark night again
It reminds me of the bits in the Lord of the Rings whenever Frodo puts on the ring and everything goes all weird and all you can see is distortion and ghoulish freaks.

Mickeymac

eh.... their employer could just look at their own firewall logs and see the traffic.

Besides, loads of people here foolishly post here and they don't even have jobs.

There are mods in these sites who spend 24/7/365 online, one in particular told me, after I asked "Do you have a life, family etc" in fairness, he told me he did not really care about that sort of thing........I sh1t you not pal.

fat finger

But that's why it was let go down, it's happened plenty of other sites, and a lot of money can be involved. What's know as the payoff

Mickeymac

There are mods in these sites who spend 24/7/365 online, one in particular told me, after I asked "Do you have a life, family etc" in fairness, he told me he did not really care about that sort of thing........I sh1t you not pal.