• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

We're back!

RelentlessApathy!

I really liked the feature where you could log in to your chase bank account through P.ie...are we keeping this feature?

Mickeymac

I know right, can you imagine the horror of employers to find out that their employess weren't using the interweb thingy exclusively for work purposes?

My last job actually had a very sensible policy on it, in the HR manual, they acknowledged that occasional personal use of the internet occurred and that was ok so long as it didn't rise to the level where it interfered with your job.

You obviously looked at my post but did not read what it said, I am referring to employees on sites like this all during the whole working day for Heaven's sake.:mad2:

NYCKY

And if they are in contravention of the usual dictates from HR?
Probably the same thing that would happen if they were found to be groping the secretary.

You with your IT background must be aware that site crashes aren't the typical method for employers to find out what their employees are up to online during work hours on work systems?

jmcc

Probably the same thing that would happen if they were found to be groping the secretary.
That might be a more serious issue in some companies.

You with your IT background must be aware that site crashes aren't the typical method for employers to find out what their employees are up to online during work hours on work systems?
It depends on what was being posted and how it reflected on the company if it was made public.

NYCKY

That might be a more serious issue in some companies.

It depends on what was being posted and how it reflected on the company if it was made public.
Posters have free will here you know.

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
Great to see the site back up.

Was following this amateur Drivelfest for the last few days: So P.ie dies again? | Political Irish

For all P.ie’s faults... :)
Amateur, you say?

Seems well run to me....certainly better run than this place. The Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic, by professionals.

#justsayin'like

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
Great to see the site back up.

Was following this amateur Drivelfest for the last few days: So P.ie dies again? | Political Irish

For all P.ie’s faults... :)
Amateur, you say?

Seems well run to me....certainly better run than this place. The Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic, by professionals.

#justsayin'like

sic transit

It's been one week since you looked at me,
cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry"
Five days since you laughed at me saying
Get that together come back and see me
Three days since the living room,
I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
Yesterday you'd forgiven me
But it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry

(c) monte
Nice steal! :)

McDave

Amateur, you say?

#justsayin'like
‘Amateur Drivelfest’ is a clear reference to the posting content on that particular thread (link was provided).

One might criticise the level of discussion on P.ie, but on that thread it is truly juvenile (with the exception of jmcc’s technical observations). A gold standard self-conscious circle jerk.

Casablanca

‘Amateur Drivelfest’ is a clear reference to the posting content on that particular thread (link was provided).

One might criticise the level of discussion on P.ie, but on that thread it is truly juvenile (particularly jmcc’s gold standard self-conscious circle jerk.)
Fixed that for you.

Casablanca

One might criticise the level of discussion on P.ie, but on that thread it is truly juvenile (particularly jmcc’s gold standard self-conscious circle jerk.)/
Point proven in Post 111.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies