• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

We're coming down the road...12th venues for 2013

Schomberg

I know you're all dying with the anticipation, so here we go:

The 18 demonstrations on Friday, July 12, will be held in: Londonderry, Belfast, Glengormley, Carnlough, Ballymena Ahoghill, Magheragall, Rasharkin, Newtownhamilton, Bangor, Dundrum, Loughbrickland, Annalong, Ballinamallard, Magherafelt, Castlecaulfield, Donemana and Augher.

A Twelfth demonstration will be held in Rossnowlagh, Co Donegal, on Saturday, July 6.
And as for the city of culture

The Twelfth in Londonderry has been chosen – in this a showcase year for the Maiden City – to provide an enhanced cultural experience as part of the biggest annual festival in Northern Ireland.
Torn between our traditional Ballinamallard parade or Lononderry thsi year. Hopefully the weather will be good to us in Donegal, makes all the difference. Any Green p.iers going to take the plunge and risk life and limb?

Time to break in the new shoes!

Glaucon

Once they keep their parades away from flashpoint Catholic areas, no issue with this. Hope all have an enjoyable time out and it boosts the local economy.

thegregster

Once they keep their parades away from flashpoint Catholic areas, no issue with this. Hope all have an enjoyable time out and it boosts the local economy.
As if. Those bigots just cant help themselves.

Global Justice

It shows the inherent sectarian BS of these neanderthals that they want to hold parades at contentious areas and make CNRs 2nd class citizens for the duration of their hate-fests that they'd rather be heavily restricted and be provocative with their anti-catholic/Irish bile than do whatever the hell they want without restrictions in their own areas or on a beach or a back road

Schomberg

Why don't the Orange order hold parades in Monaghan and Cavan? Or do they and I am just ignorant of them?
some small church parades in Cavan, a lot of "picnics". It was the traditional pre 12th in my granddads time but it was moved to donegal. Monaghan as a few and a half decent sized one in Drum. Mostly Orange activities in those areas involve socials as opposed to parading. The Boyne parade is something that has potential to grow though it's the parade of just one lodge really.

TiredOfBeingTired

theloner

Certainly not my cup of tea, enjoy your day out though.

Swords Hoopster

some small church parades in Cavan, a lot of "picnics". It was the traditional pre 12th in my granddads time but it was moved to donegal.
That's right. My old man remembers them parading along his street. His grandfather was the local Landlord and built the Orange Hall there.

Its probably derelict or in ruins now.

TiredOfBeingTired

Dunno if that is genuine.

That picture's URL is http://kkk.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/british-nationalism-in-ireland-racism-and-sectarianism-as-the-orange-order-celebrates-the-kkk-189x300.jpg

It is part of a collection of pictures
The full list of pictures is:Index of /wp-content/uploads/2011/09

Another picture from the same list:

There are definite genuine pictures on that list and definite fakes.
At a guess the older Black and White (sic) pictures are genuine but the newer colour photos are suspect.

Global Justice

Dunno if that is genuine.

That picture's URL is http://kkk.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/british-nationalism-in-ireland-racism-and-sectarianism-as-the-orange-order-celebrates-the-kkk-189x300.jpg

It is part of a collection of pictures
The full list of pictures is:Index of /wp-content/uploads/2011/09

Another picture from the same list:

There are definite genuine pictures on that list and definite fakes.
At a guess the older Black and White (sic) pictures are genuine but the newer colour photos are suspect.
It's genuine all right. It was doing the rounds online a few years ago when it was 1st published. I'll try and find the original which has the date on it too.

That KKK site is a site for research. It is not run by the KKK itself

Mr. Garlic

It's genuine all right. It was doing the rounds online a few years ago when it was 1st published. I'll try and find the original which has the date on it too.

That KKK site is a site for research. It is not run by the KKK itself
That last one looks very photoshopped. The font on the writing looks as though someone's just done it on an early Windows PC.

james toney

Is Nick Griffin of the BNP in the OO?

TiredOfBeingTired

Is Nick Griffin of the BNP in the OO?
I dont think the OO would tolerate the likes of Griffin.

"In 1989, he left the NF [National Front] and formed the International Third Position, a fanatically Catholic fascist group. The ITP campaigned against Coca Cola, McDonalds, urbanisation and “Zionism”. His involvement did not last beyond a few years."
UNCOVERED - Profile of Nick Griffin

james toney

He was at the covenant parade,was he made a member before that though?
Maybe one of the PUL lads can shed some light on it.