What Are Your Micro-Criminal Activities?

General Urko

According to research in The UK upwards of nearly 3/4 of the population are micro-criminals i.e. engage in decitful general small scale activity which is technically criminal. Now given that this is Ireland and our well know propensity to ignore rules we don't like, my question is not are you a micro-criminal but what micro-criminality, do you engage in?

I will start the ball rolling -

1 I'm a cyclist, so that more or less speaks for itself on this topic!:rolleyes:
2 When using the self service checkout, more accurately, when forced to do so, as I always try to engage with a shop assistant to preserve jobs and for the human interaction, at a well known store, I often take a recent receiot which has been previously spat out, with no point card used on it and I later often claim those points for the store card!petunia

I give all those concerned citizens who fought for their own and their fellow citizens right not to have to pay for water for about a fifth time a free pass on any notions of micro-criminality in that regard as it was their civic duty to fight quangos, ass hole politicians etc!

That British Research -

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2016/10/22/three-quarters-brits-are-micro-criminals/

General Urko

I don't honestly think a society like opurs has much to worry about from mircro-criminals, but what really freaks me, is the free passes that very serious criminals seem to get as a matter of course, in particular when the great and the good go rogue!

General Urko

Also streaming v downloading, what's the difference?

farnaby

Guilty

Wascurito

I sometimes watch football matches on websites that stream from TV channels. Some of that must be illegal.

I once placed a small bag of my household rubbish in a public bin downtown.

So crucify me.....

jmcc

Also streaming v downloading, what's the difference?
One is generally played online and watched in real time. The other involves downloading a movie to the harddrive and watching it later.

General Urko

I sometimes watch football matches on websites that stream from TV channels. Some of that must be illegal.

I once placed a small bag of my household rubbish in a public bin downtown.

So crucify me.....
Tut TUt!:roll:

General Urko

Of course no Blueshirt would ever ever engage in such activity, while an Eff Effer could resist!:rolleyes:

gijoe

Streaming/Downloading and paying in cash for some services I guess are the one's I'm guilty of.

General Urko

Fianna Fáil: the party that made the word "trousers" into a verb.
Fine Gael that party that made wearing a blueshirt shameful!

gerhard dengler

Office stationery : pens/post-its/staples/notepads, for personal rather than professional use. I shouldn't, but I did.
Photocopying material too for personal use.

farnaby

So come clean then?
Cash in hand. Though in Pontius Pilate fashion I would wash my hands and blame the receiver for not declaring the VAT. Pleasantly surprised it is top of the list.

jmcc

Invented the principle upon which dodgy boxes work but it was legal at the time.

troll account

You are asking people to admit stuff online..correct? F#ck me this is gutter stuff ...have to keen an eye out on this one ...are you a gardai or a paid informer by any chance?

GDPR

(a) Turned my knickers inside out so I could wear them the second day.

(b) Vaped on trains where it specifically said "No electronic cigarettes" and said it was an ephidrin pen for my hayfever when challenged.

(c) Obtained false documentation for my cats from the German Ambassador to Sri Lanka.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies