What Are Your Micro-Criminal Activities?

General Urko

(a) Turned my knickers inside out so I could wear them the second day.

(b) Vaped on trains where it specifically said "No electronic cigarettes" and said it was an ephidrin pen for my hayfever when challenged.

(c) Obtained false documentation for my cats from the German Ambassador to Sri Lanka.
Eagle, These are definitely veering into premiership level stuff!:cool:

General Urko

You are asking people to admit stuff online..correct? F#ck me this is gutter stuff ...have to keen an eye out on this one ...are you a gardai or a paid informer by any chance?
I am neither, do you reckon my references on other threads to 'The Pigz' was just to get ye off nthe scent?:roll:

PC Principle

According to research in The UK upwards of nearly 3/4 of the population are micro-criminals i.e. engage in decitful general small scale activity which is technically criminal. Now given that this is Ireland and our well know propensity to ignore rules we don't like, my question is not are you a micro-criminal but what micro-criminality, do you engage in?

I will start the ball rolling -

1 I'm a cyclist, so that more or less speaks for itself on this topic!:rolleyes:
2 When using the self service checkout, more accurately, when forced to do so, as I always try to engage with a shop assistant to preserve jobs and for the human interaction, at a well known store, I often take a recent receiot which has been previously spat out, with no point card used on it and I later often claim those points for the store card!petunia

I give all those concerned citizens who fought for their own and their fellow citizens right not to have to pay for water for about a fifth time a free pass on any notions of micro-criminality in that regard as it was their civic duty to fight quangos, ass hole politicians etc!

That British Research -

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2016/10/22/three-quarters-brits-are-micro-criminals/

[/

I once said "phuck".

Am I a bad person?

I also said Islam is for khunts.

Not sorry about that though.

StarryPlough01

Indulgently breaking off partial stem of lavender in garden centres, crushing the leaves between my fingers and inhaling the aroma. Reminds me of my childhood when I made lavender and rose water, and filled sachets with lavender leaves. French lavender is divine.

StarryPlough01

I stole a fruit from a shop. Is that a microcrime? Or serious enough for the RA to do ur knees in?
14 years of penal servitude if caught by Sisters of Mercy...

'I want an apology before I die': The 'wayward' women abused by nuns in Ireland's notorious Magdalene laundries who are still demanding justice more than two decades after the last one closed  | Daily Mail Online

Mary was born in 1931 to a single mother in a workhouse. She went on to an orphanage, run by an order of nuns called the Sisters of Mercy where, she says, the children were made to work and beaten if they refused.

….

At 11, she was so hungry that she took apples from the convent orchard and as punishment was sent to work in a Magdalene laundry at High Park in Dublin run by another order, the Sisters of Our Lady of Charity.

…. Fourteen years they kept me there. You get less for murder these days!'

And,

Radio: Untold stories breathe new life into old myths

The woman, who prefers to remain unnamed, tells how after she was born in a euphemistically-named “mother and baby home” she grew up in various orphanages before spending a year in the laundry as a teenager. Her stories are hair-raising. As a child in an industrial school, she was locked in a press for stealing apples from an orchard. ….

Myers Mimnagh

I once took a dump in a latrine marked ' STAFF ONLY'.

I was not staff, but didn't flush to conserve water.

Hope the lady who went in after me understood.

HenryHorace

I once took a dump in a latrine marked ' STAFF ONLY'.

I was not staff, but didn't flush to conserve water.

Hope the lady who went in after me understood.
That you are an animal? I'm sure she did.

Socratus O' Pericles

It doesn't mention shooting hen pheasants..

Mad as Fish

Mad as Fish

silverharp

nice try copper!

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Throwing darts at pictures of Barbie, Pious Martin, Mr Redacted and other political/social luminaries every morning...:rolleyes:

Deadlock

Office stationery : pens/post-its/staples/notepads, for personal rather than professional use. I shouldn't, but I did.
Photocopying material too for personal use.
Those ... and the free grape samples at the supermarket ...

Confession on P.ie is so good for the soul.....

HarshBuzz

I wore black shoes with a brown suit yesterday

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies