What Are Your Micro-Criminal Activities?

farnaby

Invented the principle upon which dodgy boxes work but it was legal at the time.
I'm from the days when a dodgy box was a gynacological issue, you ought to clarify here.

wexfordman

I sometimes watch football matches on websites that stream from TV channels. Some of that must be illegal.

I once placed a small bag of my household rubbish in a public bin downtown.

So crucify me.....
Friend of mine got berated by a litter warden for putting a coffee cup from his car into a public bin!

General Urko

Now, THAT is stupid. What the hell are they there for?
If the lad in question was a known psychotic knack in the area, the litter warden would have kept his stupid mouth shut!

General Urko

I see this forum is full of criminals!petunia
BTW I'm mostly looking for ideas on how to progress my activities and I certainly shared a good un on the store card points!:rolleyes:

stopdoingstuff

I used to grow and sell dope. I once pissed in a Mercedes just because I disliked the owner. I put a guy in hospital because he hit a woman. Small things.

Emily Davison

I see this forum is full of criminals!petunia
BTW I'm mostly looking for ideas on how to progress my activities and I certainly shared a good un on the store card points!:rolleyes:
I was surprised at the list and how many of them I'm guilty of, plus some of the one's the other posters put up. My most spectacular was getting a saw and cutting a lock for a reason I'm not going into to. The result however was spectacular.

EoinMag

I used to grow and sell dope. I once pissed in a Mercedes just because I disliked the owner. I put a guy in hospital because he hit a woman. Small things.
he said Micro.....

General Urko

I think the law might treat those as a bit more serious, rightly or wrongly!:rolleyes:

General Urko

I was surprised at the list and how many of them I'm guilty of, plus some of the one's the other posters put up. My most spectacular was getting a saw and cutting a lock for a reason I'm not going into to. The result however was spectacular.
Depending on why you cut that lock with a saw (?) it could be a biggie, BTW at least knowing you, it probably wasn't the lock of your own chastity belt!petunia

Orbit v2

I often take a recent receiot which has been previously spat out, with no point card used on it and I later often claim those points for the store card!petunia
A self employed acquaintance collects mobile phone topup vouchers that he claims as a business expense. The vouchers of course don't identify the phones. So, revenue and his accountant are none the wiser.

Emily Davison

Depending on why you cut that lock with a saw (?) it could be a biggie, BTW at least knowing you, it probably wasn't the lock of your own chastity belt!petunia
I have a key for that. We aim to please Mr. Urko.

I got a crowbar in London one time, went down to Elephant & Castle to break into a flat. But chickened out when a 'foreign' man living with an Irish woman invited us in to a nearby flat and after five minutes asked us for money ! So friggin naive. Which reminds me, the people we were living with, Irish, they used to hide under the counter at Kilburn or Cricklewood to get away with paying the fair, happily I had a three zone tube card.

silverharp

ah the Tube, I lived west of London but worked in East London, so I only ever bought a weekly ticket up to zone 2 , going through zone 1 cost a fortune but I was getting out in zone 2 on the other side. The trains were so packed it would have been impossible for a ticket inspector to work.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies